Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The confusion I experienced reading this post; bought or brought? Brought makes no sense and there’s no bleeping way he’s BOUGHT 3
horses 😂😂😂😂 illiterate prick.
---
The only horse hes bought is the one called Jowad (you have to say it in his accent for full effects).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_3583.jpeg

Carson was riding a horse that was way more realistic than the 3 that his sperm donor ‘brought’ this week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks like a gonk

Bradders sometimes when people have their own homes at Christmas they put out little gonks for decoration, I realise you wouldn't know this not enough room in the box room for you 3 and anything other than your one pair of balenciagas and burberry scarf
A gonk that’s got squashed during shipping.
---
Imagine being that ugly you have to put a filter over a picture and it still comes out looking like this 🤮he’s the ugliest man I’ve ever seen I swear 🤢
Halloween card material.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s ’brought’ horses this week has he?

Bless him, of course he has.

Yeah, I’m loaded , got my own business. Nowhere to live, nothing to get me from A to B. But I got some horses! Perlease….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bought 3 ponies, which you can buy for chips if they've not done much. I mean, I've seen them up for free at times.

Since when does buying something make you a dealer anyway? He's such a bleeping cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has he given her a knock to the head ? She’s the only desperate, beg that wants that WOMAN BEATING , pube beard , chlamydia infested , midget 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
"Boyfriend" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was finger blasting his previous one for like 5 minutes ago..... split up with someone on the Wednesday & have a new girlfriend by Sunday... Craig David off wish 🤣🤣🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it me or is vic 'proving' she's at home alone every night like she's waiting for him & making sure he knows she's all pure whilst he's off doing his usual. 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.