Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Frankysaysrelax for the thread title.

recap; he’s still a slaggy gnome who is protecting his “millions” by staying Monday to Friday with his baby mama and spending weekends pulling random women and spending his giro on them. Back to the baby mama Monday.
Anything to add?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
His post about his dog tells you how bleeping vile he is. Docks the dog's tail and ears, then sells it when it's 8 months old. The dog had a lucky escape, the dog/wife beating gnome is utterly revolting.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
His post about his dog tells you how bleeping vile he is. Docks the dog's tail and ears, then sells it when it's 8 months old. The dog had a lucky escape, the dog/wife beating gnome is utterly revolting.
I wish someone would dock him the little dwarf. Then again, the ankle incident proper knocked him off his feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this a dog they owned? I don’t follow him but that’s illegal…he actually posted that info?
The bastard wants reporting!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice that he’s posted from behind the register of a gym the past two days? Looks like all that FX scamming trading isn’t paying the bills and the wife beater had to get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice that he’s posted from behind the register of a gym the past two days? Looks like all that FX scamming trading isn’t paying the bills and the wife beater had to get a real job.
I don't suppose fake accounts would pay the bills no 😂 and now Ickys pip money isn't paying for the kebabs, hes had to get a job. The gym is muscles gym Tipton, the pic on his IG of him posing against the white merc is the owners car. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iv never seen anyone as pathetic as vicki, her quotes everytime he fucks her off make me wanna vom. She’s so embarrassing. He does not CARE. Jesus Christ get a bit of bloody dignity you muppet

Reactions: 13
Yeh I clocked that 🤪 next he will be saying he’s co owner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Judging by the needy quotes I actually think Vic has done him dirty!!! Can't believe he's getting his pussy in a twist when god knows how many times he's cheated on her.
I thought she was a sap posting all those beggy memes.... but now even HE is doing it 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Judging by the needy quotes I actually think Vic has done him dirty!!! Can't believe he's getting his pussy in a twist when god knows how many times he's cheated on her.
I thought she was a sap posting all those beggy memes.... but now even HE is doing it 🤮🤮🤮
Nah the limp dick bleep is probably trying to paint her in a bad light to get girls to feel sorry for him. She is too much of a drip to leave him

Reactions: 7
I wish someone would dock him the little dwarf. Then again, the ankle incident proper knocked him off his feet 😂
Remember ‘the Christmas market assassination attempt’?
the stories that of night of him dramatically crying that someone had made an attempt on his life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon she's shagged a pal of his...... prpbs started getting over him when he was in chin & tried to move on with someone else, now that narcissist has found our about it, got the hump & is now gaslighting her that she's out of order 😝 like he wasn't trying to sip his wick every weekend stripping up mecca! What a joke! Vic ur fuuuuuuucking cringe. They are such a car crash!

Reactions: 5
Can you IMAGINE him passing his phone to someone in the gym with his insta story open and ready to go with that bleeping filter on it and saying ‘here mate film this for me will ya’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.