Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0742.jpeg
Soz if this has already been said. That unmasked account is a proper Z list kiss as$
So it’s okay that he’s off with all kinds every wkebd is it? Weirdo that one is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2426381Soz if this has already been said. That unmasked account is a proper Z list kiss as$
Very strange. I wonder do they follow Vicky too? I remember an account like that following the other girls not sure if it’s the same one

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2426381Soz if this has already been said. That unmasked account is a proper Z list kiss as$
I remember this weirdo back from the Dubai days 😂 absolute nutter.
Anyone else preying this Jodie saga also ends with a balcony and some size 5s 🙏🏻 I can almost feel it going that way. It’s the most drama we’ve had since Bradders fell off a curb hmm hmmm got shot or whatever he said it was 🤦🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️ anyway, whatever, I’m invested and here for it. Don’t let us down Brad! Oh and btw you’re son is better off without you, in fact I think he would be better off adopted altogether 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember this weirdo back from the Dubai days 😂 absolute nutter.
Anyone else preying this Jodie saga also ends with a balcony and some size 5s 🙏🏻 I can almost feel it going that way. It’s the most drama we’ve had since Bradders fell off a curb hmm hmmm got shot or whatever he said it was 🤦🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️ anyway, whatever, I’m invested and here for it. Don’t let us down Brad! Oh and btw you’re son is better off without you, in fact I think he would be better off adopted altogether 💁🏻‍♀️
🤞 that she sold her horseys and we may have a dubai balcony fiasco 🤪🤪 (can't wait to witness it all live this time)

Reactions: 5
Brad is the definition of ‘ick’ in the dictionary I swear. The way he looks at the camera I have never seen anything so minging. How can any girl look at him and not be embarrassed. Even his ‘friends’ are embarrassed by him and take the piss out of him. Like does Jodie seriously look at those stories she’s post and think to herself, yep, that’s the guy I’m gonna shag later. I honestly don’t get it. There’s not enough money in the world that would make me even touch that guy, don’t care how ‘rich’ they were.
Vicks recent post “Finally losing your attachment to someone that was terrible for you is an amazing feeling” aye, keep telling yourself that you bleeping daft doormat.
I don’t even think they’re funny anymore, just sad, embarrassing, and have some serious mental issues. Get therapy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How does any girl read his tattle and be like yep, that’s the man I wanna be with.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does any girl read his tattle and be like yep, that’s the man I wanna be with.
The eyes in different postcodes
The ears in different postcodes
The turkey teef and him spitting all over you when he talks
The fake Patek watch
The size 5s
Being 5 foot
His small "bodybuilding" arms
Seriously what woman sits there and says YES THIS IS IT FOR ME 😂 and that's just his looks, don't get me started on his drip of a personality where jaffas are his only source of fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Damn it, he’s deleted it before I got chance to screenshot! Anyone else get a screen grab of the pic of him in a petrol station wearing a pink flamingo top (swimsuit) stating he’s just taken magic mushrooms that he had sneaked back from the Dam? What a role model parent! Just gutted he’s deleted it as it was golden tattle material!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg her TikTok 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 ! I don’t understand how a grown woman can think it’s a flex to take a father away from his kid .. although in this case she’s probably doing that baby a favour ! Not like she has custody of her own kids so obviously morality doesn’t factor into the equation lol 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Damn it, he’s deleted it before I got chance to screenshot! Anyone else get a screen grab of the pic of him in a petrol station wearing a pink flamingo top (swimsuit) stating he’s just taken magic mushrooms that he had sneaked back from the Dam? What a role model parent! Just gutted he’s deleted it as it was golden tattle material!
Here we are! Linda at the petrol station everyone 😂 Not sure who the bloke is standing next to her.
20230905_072952.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.