Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as vile as him. I hope Vicky means it and does not take him back this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Normally his conquests are quite fit.... but this one looks like a right old scrubber! & wtf is she wearing???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awh god. His taste in 'women' just screams I am gay or bi. Why are all the women he gets with so manly looking? Yas was literally the only one who looked like a gal.

🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This one reminds me of a WWF wrestler, he always chooses the ones that look like they give him a good pegging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t lie guys, I’m kind of glad that boring Brad is gone and he’s returned to his old ways 😂 this thread was on its last knees, so I’m glad we have all been brought back together for what could be one last time before he no doubt gets back with Vicky 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Awh god. His taste in 'women' just screams I am gay or bi. Why are all the women he gets with so manly looking? Yas was literally the only one who looked like a gal.

🤮🤮🤮
But she was missing a leg and he took the massive piss outta her and she still went back! Did we ever find out who her baby daddy was or was it a random one night stands?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely here for Golum back to his ways. Here’s to hoping he wizzes her of to Dubai and he cheats on her on a boat party with a Russian ho and she throws his size 5 Balenciagas off the balcony 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely here for Golum back to his ways. Here’s to hoping he wizzes her of to Dubai and he cheats on her on a boat party with a Russian ho and she throws his size 5 Balenciagas off the balcony 🙏
Yeah but he ain’t got Becky bumhole to pick up the tab, Bradley couldn’t even afford a weekend or pontins lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she was missing a leg and he took the massive piss outta her and she still went back! Did we ever find out who her baby daddy was or was it a random one night stands?
We never did, it was probably some alley way quickie after a balloon sesh, you know how classy she was on them 😂

• Haha
It's been a while since he came onto the scene, and I can't help but think...what a bleeping sad, sad life. In all this time, a lot has happened for most people. Yet he's still broke, knocking about with desperate girls(?) in crappy pubs on school nights. No house. No car. No job. We've even had the misfortune of seeing what he offers in bed. He's bleeping tragic. He'll still be doing this in 10 years time. Guaranteed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do Yates' still exist? He strikes me as a Yates kinda guy.

(Full disclosure I was also a Yates candidate when I was a student 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aye, some of them had poles in them too. The last time I went in one some bleep waggled his tiny todger at me as I dared to cross the floor to go to the ladies.

• Haha
  • Wow
I hope this one sticks around for more than a couple of days because Vicki is too boring 😩 can’t have him back playing happy families in a day or so

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always dress like this to go to my my local Brewers Fayre on a thursday night when the only other people there are with their support workers
8B08E37E-2CAB-419D-8A4B-42C547C015FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.