Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, tell me these twats aren't driving around with the kid not strapped in to his seat?! Gollum doesn't have his on but frankly I couldn't care if he went flying through a windscreen. Carson however, there is absolutely NO excuse.

View attachment 2421278

View attachment 2421279
Carson isn't much older than my kiddo, and this makes me feel sick. This isn't some over bearing mumsnet tit, this is you shouldn't be in charge of a child tit.

Reactions: 17
They are disgusting excuses for parents, can't even be bothered to strap him in. Social really need to do something about this pair, they have no concept of safety.

Reactions: 17
What if he leans over too far? I can’t believe the hire place allowed him on without a life jacket tbh

Reactions: 12
Vic is a mug.
That reel about how many times does your gf have to forgive you
It’s like he is literally laughing in her face
Horrible , wife beating goblin has been slinging it up some other bird for weeks and she has welcomed him back with open arms.
Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that a cheeky line under his nose? 🎶 coke in ma nose, whole lotta witches whole lotta hoes 🎶
Coke or either that flesh eating bacteria living in his beard. I hope they are disinfecting the rides after he has been on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shocked at the video of C in his chair not strapped in. Why do people like him find it so hard to care for their children?!

Also family man Bradders is dull af. Let me know when he’s interesting again as I’m not wasting time on him until then

Reactions: 3
Come on Jodie, get disgusted on Tattle, spill some goblin beans.

I miss the Becky Bumhole days. Especially when they went on that podcast, that was wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.