Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look painful.

isn’t it funny how the people who do lashes like that never actually have them themselves?
Other than the chin, Jess was quite natural looking.
Its probably why he went for her, he knew behind closed doors she'd be able to do Linda's lashes and makeup!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was in someone else’s vagina just days ago .. daft bint deserves everything she gets .. what an absolute bleeping door mat she is ! The blokes an ugly , woman beating hobbit.. VIC .. seriously get some bleeping dignity… you’re literally being a tit role modal for your son 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just seen the instagram story. Wow Vicki, have some respect for yourself? What a complete doormat!

Reactions: 15
He was in someone else’s vagina just days ago .. daft bint deserves everything she gets .. what an absolute bleeping door mat she is ! The blokes an ugly , woman beating hobbit.. VIC .. seriously get some bleeping dignity… you’re literally being a tit role modal for your son 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂
She thinks she's on some Beyonce/JayZ Bonnie & Clyde Ride or Die 💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha...... what's all the 'secrets' you got now Jodie?? Treats you like such a princess does he 🤣👸🏼 week ago you were 'falling in love in Amsterdam'....
I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha...... what's all the 'secrets' you got now Jodie?? Treats you like such a princess does he 🤣👸🏼 week ago you were 'falling in love in Amsterdam'....
I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shes finally deleted his pics on IG, only took her a few days to realise he ain't coming back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vic is a sad duck for taking him back. She will never learn and i have zero sympathy.

Enjoy your trip to the sexual health centre and your german donner kebab after.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know at this point I'm 1000% convinced Vik has something wrong wrong mentally.

No normal person would repeatedly do this, let alone publicise it in such a way.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I mean, I've sort of rationalised a lot of her taking him back as being down to his perpy ways (which it is), but this is, what, the maybe fourth or fifth time he's left, fucked someone else and come back? Does she not have friends? What the duck is her mum doing if she's letting him stay in the boxroom? The mind truly boggles.

Reactions: 9
I mean, I've sort of rationalised a lot of her taking him back as being down to his perpy ways (which it is), but this is, what, the maybe fourth or fifth time he's left, fucked someone else and come back? Does she not have friends? What the duck is her mum doing if she's letting him stay in the boxroom? The mind truly boggles.
It’s awful because he just goes about it in the worst way. Rubbing her face in it publicly parading the women round spending money on them that should be going towards his kid. There’s not a man or woman in the world who would have respect for his behaviour. The man’s a bleep

Reactions: 13
Well we always thought they were at Vickys mums, but are they at Bradley’s mums? She said they were living with her the last 10 months in Facebook.
Maybe Vicky puts up with it because she has no where else.

get yourself down the mother and baby home love

Reactions: 10
Well we thought it was her Mother letting them stay in her box room but someone found his mothers facebook and turns out it's his Mother letting them stay in her boxroom so she clearly thinks her son can do no wrong and accepts his behaviour! And no neither of them have friends and that's not surprising given how abnormal they both are.

Reactions: 7
I read the mothers post as her talking about his eldest lad, that they lived with her? She was talking about she doesn’t see him anymore because his dad is a dick?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.