Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
He obviously asked himself this question. First because I refuse to believe anyone would want skincare “advise” from a wrinkled thumb who looks 10 years older than he is, but also because the grammar mistake in the question gives him away.

View attachment 1957587
Ahaha who is he kidding... he looks like he washes his face with a Guinness and then rubs some Spam into it, then lets it bake in the sun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Ciri

Chatty Member
dumbass is living in the 40's or something

1678298639661.png

Yeah patriarcal poster for women's day. I didn't know that he could do worse but here he is. Congrats on your retardness

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Wading in on vaccines saying he wouldn’t recommend anyone his age get a covid booster 🙄 And he’s worried about so many his age having cardiac arrest after taking it.

Fuck off, Bradley. Or should I say “fuck of”. His spelling during his latest tedious Q&A has been atrocious as ever.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New to this thread - honestly this guy is PROBLEMATIC. He plastered Niomi Smart allover his instagram for the follower gain, now he’s with a non famous girlfriend and she’s no where to be found despite him being on holiday with her at the moment. Unless a partner brings him clout he keeps them well hidden - I’ve dated users like this before and they are the worst. It probably suits him to still appear single whilst on social media for his engagement from the opposite sex, but he was happy to use Niomi for a profile boost because of the 1 million + following. User behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Yel

Chatty Member
You'd think with his "work" that he wouldn't be so opinionated and judgey.

Unless you knew his work well and that it mostly consists of teaching skinny people to do Burpees.

It's a real problem in the fitness industry with lots of awful people like bradders out there with a toxic mindset.

It's just someone swimming slowly underwater, maybe it's a stretch to recover from an injury? You'd have to have a screw loose to think as a personal trainer with hundreds of thousands of followers that it's worth taking a video of and sharing to mock.

Reactions: 21

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Omg, the IWD post... why does he give off such small dick energy?
Absolute small dick energy. He's the kind of guy who thinks he's the Don when it comes to women and that he's the dogs bollocks in bed. When in reality his idea of giving "his female" a good time is acting like he's in a DJ booth for 10 seconds scratching vinyl and thinking that's enough for her, it's his turn now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

oshare

VIP Member
Finally caught up with this thread, oh boy that was a read wasn't it?
I don't even know where to begin, so let's start with the marriage / settling down at later age.
In general he isn't in particular wrong that women often marry someone older, I recently read an article about it and I think it said that about 65-70% of all women who marry a man, marry one that is older, though the majority of them was (I think) between 1.5-5 years older.
But what angers me is his whole reason behind it. That man can wait and women tik-tok gotta give birth because they are there to serve the man and to have children. It was just so incredibly gross and very old fashioned? Are we living pre-WW2?
And not settling down until you are financially stable is just so incredibly sad to me as well? Is money really all that matters?
Though maybe if you look like Bradley and are a Bradley you need to bring more to the table because he's clearly lacking in all other areas? lmao
He's so immature, in his head he's still 20. I think THAT is the problem.
It's so old fashioned, man has to provide and woman has to stay at home waiting for the man to get home to give her children? He will ALWAYS find a way to reduce women females. He just wants someone to serve him and admire him and something to hold over them (like financial stability and a home). Gross.

I also hate how he looks down on people who are heavier or sick. Not just physically but also mentally. His views on depression and anti-depressants just make me so incredibly angry. I have been suffering with depression for many years now, it goes from mild to very severe. I have tried many meds but sadly enough nothing works for me. Thankfully I have always had amazing support from family and a therpist who never gave up on me (seriously without her I probably wouldn't be here anymore).
But both my brother and one of my best friends would FOR SURE not be here anymore without anti-depressants. Does he really think it's so easy to just exercise it away? Like fuck do you think if it's that simple they wouldn't do it? If the magic cure to all would to simply change your environment, clean up your diet and just exercise a lot, why are there STILL sick people? Nasty pos.
It's the same with the disabled, the way he looks down on them is just so incredibly nasty and gross. Just like people who are heavier. Who the fuck cares, we all have our issues and our problems, doesn't mean we are a bunch of lazy people uncapable of taking care of ourselves?

He's so narrow-minded and self-centered. And for someone who has had quite a lot of clients and who does a lot of online work, he's insanely sheltered?

I hope he never has children, truly. If his child were to fall ill, get disabled or get mental health problems he will not be able to cope. He will just get angry at the poor thing, telling them it's their own fault for being lazy and not working hard enough to overcome it..

I'm getting so worked up about things like this.

• Heart

Dianne

Chatty Member
Honestly why do people think it’s acceptable these days to film people without their permission and post online? Even worse when it’s to mock them.

Bradley came up in my suggested Raya matches today, interesting, given I thought the apps only threw up users that were active

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to agree with others, he may be good looking but he certainly hasn’t got a lot of intelligence, not my proudest wank

• Haha
  • Sick

BWGossip

Chatty Member
It's easy to not 'play victim' when you are a straight, cis, healthy, able-bodied white man born in one of the wealthiest country in the world. So nice of him to be so upfront about his lack empathy for anyone not as lucky as him, in case people have any doubt about his doucheness :rolleyes:

One of the first thing serious gym-goers will tell you is: never take diet advice or diet plans from a PT (especially morons like Forky).

• Heart