Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here ya go.
Funny enough we think the same about you, fried and old bacon douche. Big ego, small D energy as always.
---
All of his trash talk and disrespectful behavior should be well documented so people could easily find when they research him. He is just a looser and deserves to be canceled.

Reactions: 10
I see Forky went skinny dipping today.

Did not expect to see that when I checked his IG for the first time in a while, haha!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I see Forky went skinny dipping today.

Did not expect to see that when I checked his IG for the first time in a while, haha!
And he just re-joined Raya.. I love the thought that he’s out here trying to show somebody what they’re missing 🥲 tbh it’s his best feature — it has his face licked

IMG_3062.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s bizarre how his relationships all end after a holiday?! What the hell is he doing on these trips

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think being with him alone for a long period of time makes you realize how a dumb ass arrogant looser and douche he is. He feels entitled to make fun of everyone thinking he is better than anyone so...who wants to waste any minute with that clown and be seen with him. He is trash.
---
Ps: Small D energy must ooze from him during holiday.

Reactions: 8
How long til bradders who’s too career driven to date has his sights set on his next victim of a gap yah bikini clad girl in Bali? I give it 5 minutes.

Reactions: 10
This is a minor complaint in the grand scheme of Forky but he’s done a glutes focus workout video and it doesn’t include hip thrusts? I’m baffled. Screaming crying throwing up. Also a random run at the end. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.