Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came from re-reading the online obituary for my second cousin, a healthy, active, Ivy educated doctor, who perished from cardiac arrest while on a hike already seven years ago. Sorry, Bradley — gonna tune you and your fear mongering out. Stress is not healthy. 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Absolute tool.

And I love how he’s preaching about wanting to “make you guys as helfy as you can be” while sniffing his snotty nose. This guy is always ill 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolute tool.

And I love how he’s preaching about wanting to “make you guys as helfy as you can be” while sniffing his snotty nose. This guy is always ill 😅
Always! I don't get how he can preach health. It seems like those "gym bros" are always ill.

Reactions: 4
He has been sick a lot lately, guess he's just lazy 🥴

Dude needs to stop listening to his own dumb advice. I can't stand that neanderthal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reported the video to instagram as false information in health department 💫 this over 25 years old female has done something good this Monday and it's not even 10am yet😃😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think he’s trying to be controversial to get more attention?

Is he that clever?
That makes sense actually, he always wants to trigger people and last year he was complaining that his posts and stories aren't getting the # of views he deserves lol. If so, his new tactic sucks because he's even more unlikable than before.

Reactions: 5
Even his latest partner workout is giving me 🙄🙄🙄 I get that he’s showing the variations of exercises but why do they always assume it’ll be the women that need it and therefore demonstrate it
I realise he’s not the only one that does it but can imagine Bradders is the type that couldn’t cope with a woman being stronger/fitter

Reactions: 4
Why not just say that you hate regular people Forky?

1678289066645.png

There's that tit again about men waiting till they're 40 to settle.

1678289121203.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
dumbass is living in the 40's or something

1678298639661.png

Yeah patriarcal poster for women's day. I didn't know that he could do worse but here he is. Congrats on your retardness

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He won’t have to worry about who mothers his children as his very presence instantly clamps all vaginas shut tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does he always bang on about financial security as if it’s gospel? I guarantee many men don’t think like that. What a crock of tit - you’re usually better off in a couple anyway. He’s so painfully dumb and narrow-minded, it actually hurts me to contemplate him.

Here’s a tip, Bradley - it’s not money issues that make people afraid of commitment, it’s an avoidant attachment style. Look it up, you absolute dumbass.

Reactions: 11
Why does he always bang on about financial security as if it’s gospel? I guarantee many men don’t think like that. What a crock of tit - you’re usually better off in a couple anyway. He’s so painfully dumb and narrow-minded, it actually hurts me to contemplate him.

Here’s a tip, Bradley - it’s not money issues that make people afraid of commitment, it’s an avoidant attachment style. Look it up, you absolute dumbass.
He is all about money and looks nothing more than that. Besides any girl with half a brain would run a mile from him, and I hope she would just keep running.

Seems he has jumped on the biohacking bandwagon big time recently with all the nutrition advice, cryo, infra-red sauna etc. I do love a guy who educates himself from Instagram and Wikipedia.

• Haha
Count on Forky to reduce women to their role as wife, mother of a man's child, or side-kick to powerful men. Even on International Women's Day, it's all about men for him :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
I had to check his Instagram posts myself as I thought you guys were joking… I CANT BELIEVE HE POSTED THAT?! Who the f does he think he is! No one with a brain would go near that vile excuse of a ‘man’. He must genuinely think that any girl would fall at his feet?! MY VAGINA IS AS DRY AS THE SAHARA WHEN I EVEN JUST THINK OF YOUR NAME. twit.
---
Oh, and the irony of him constantly talking about avoiding processed foods and seed oils etc but then posts this artificial tit on the next story? The guy is constantly contradicting himself.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
4CA955F8-9D88-4763-82DC-4D718C83F436.png
Great more London money ruining local communities and increasing house prices. He literally has no idea

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.