Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen capers, green olives and balsamic (vinegar?) in the same dish. I wonder if it’s nice

Bradley has been giving out *a lot* of dubious advice lately. Calorie counting? Pass. Also saw this Q&A saved in my photos and silently seethed all over again. His advice to stop going out with friends is the sort of loss of quality of life someone with an eating disorder experiences.

View attachment 1861185
he’s basically advocating for crash dieting. This is crash dieting and excessive exercise, it’s not “athlete mode”, that’s just how he’s dressing up his fucked up vows and advice

Reactions: 6
The arrogance in his advice here is unbelievable. He really should give some of that advice to his sister the 'life coach' who is forever playing the victim.
Well he said it, being successful is his #1 goal. Yawn.

Reactions: 3
Well he said it, being successful is his #1 goal. Yawn.
By successful he means loaded with £££, loads of properties, flashy cars, attractive girlfriend/wife, flashy holidays and hanging out with Z list celebrities. All material things. They guy is deluded, none of that will actually make him happy or give him meaning in life, so superficial. His looks have already faded so much that at 29, he looks 45, let’s see how he looks when he is 35.

Reactions: 9
It's easy to not 'play victim' when you are a straight, cis, healthy, able-bodied white man born in one of the wealthiest country in the world. So nice of him to be so upfront about his lack empathy for anyone not as lucky as him, in case people have any doubt about his doucheness :rolleyes:

One of the first thing serious gym-goers will tell you is: never take diet advice or diet plans from a PT (especially morons like Forky).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wading in on vaccines saying he wouldn’t recommend anyone his age get a covid booster 🙄 And he’s worried about so many his age having cardiac arrest after taking it.

duck off, Bradley. Or should I say “duck of”. His spelling during his latest tedious Q&A has been atrocious as ever.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t have a dog myself, but why is his dog never on a lead?
Because it is the smartest dog in the dog, it is practically human. Also rules don't apply to Bradley, he knows what is best for him and everyone else, human or otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww Bradley’s got the sniffles. He’s always bloody ill, hardly a good advert for his brand is it 😂
But but but … only lazy people get viruses?!?! Only people who are lazy get sick?!

Surely people who exercise too much and calorie restrict aren’t going to get sick because they are helfy #getitdone

6890EAEB-0502-4020-A435-A4C1596AB30F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would say little Bradders wrote that question for himself but the dead giveaway is the lack of typos in it - one of his moronic followers instead.

I followed him (way back when) like 2016. (I get the irony.) His approach to exercise and fitness hasn't developed at all. He sees it as a way to punish yourself and burn calories force yourself to "get in shape" whatever that means. His bleeping tit diet advice is the same too- I unfollowed after the umpteenth post advocating eggs avocado and BACON as a healthy balanced diet.

Reactions: 12
Ha, the irony.. Mr. I'm perfect and never get sick is sick. I bet he overdid his birthday, dude loves to drink even tho he tells others not to. Also it looked like a total Covid party.

Reactions: 12
It's easy to not 'play victim' when you are a straight, cis, healthy, able-bodied white man born in one of the wealthiest country in the world. So nice of him to be so upfront about his lack empathy for anyone not as lucky as him, in case people have any doubt about his doucheness :rolleyes:

One of the first thing serious gym-goers will tell you is: never take diet advice or diet plans from a PT (especially morons like Forky).
At first I was shocked that so many PT's including the ones who become pseudo celebrities themselves seem to come clean about disordered eating to stay in their pretty incredible form.
vast chunks of time living off cucumbers, black coffee with those skinny syrups and pounding diet cokes with the odd ott protein day.

With Bradley the Ladley, his skin, hair and face (imo) tell the real story that he's not in peak physical health.

Perhaps this brush with a virus not yet named the sniffles will make him re evaluate things? His message of how it is only the out of shape, or vegans who succumb to viruses is dangerous, and clearly not correct.

Reactions: 6
Forky: I want you to reduce your intake of high processed foods

A little earlier:

00B1C81E-5758-4B0B-9584-09AB25937ADC.jpeg

E2C79998-E29F-45E3-A97F-432C6B432341.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#gifted so all ‘advice’ out of the window for a freebie. Honestly that family are just a bunch of massive grifters
Connie was also flogging them a while ago so she probably put them in touch now he is doing his own management. I bet he threw them straight in the bin after taking that photo.

His Q&A today 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.