Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m super intrigued to see how much heā€™ll be charging for this Bali retreat!

Reactions: 3
What is it with Bali? Genuinely asking. Why is it such a destination?

Reactions: 5
Bali is just so much cheaper than places like Hawaii for the "paradise" people want and the profit level these "gurus" want.

Reactions: 10
Bradley came up in my suggested Raya matches today, interesting, given I thought the apps only threw up users that were active

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bradley came up in my suggested Raya matches today, interesting, given I thought the apps only threw up users that were active
He probably tells that poor girl of his that he only does casual, i.e. both parties can cast their net elsewhere if they wish.

Reactions: 9
Certainly explains his reluctance to show her on social media - unlike when he was plastering Niomi all over his stories and grid.

Reactions: 8
Maybe he's single again now that the holiday is over. Hmmm....Seems to be a pattern forming for 'ol Forky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So smug judging someone swimming - theyā€™re not hurting anyone so leave them be. twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly why do people think itā€™s acceptable these days to film people without their permission and post online? Even worse when itā€™s to mock them.

Reactions: 19
Heā€™s a massive knob isnā€™t he. Imagine someone in his fancy members club using the pool for actual swimming. And if thatā€™s what he does to strangers imagine the comments he makes about his clients.

Reactions: 8
You'd think with his "work" that he wouldn't be so opinionated and judgey.

Unless you knew his work well and that it mostly consists of teaching skinny people to do Burpees.

It's a real problem in the fitness industry with lots of awful people like bradders out there with a toxic mindset.

It's just someone swimming slowly underwater, maybe it's a stretch to recover from an injury? You'd have to have a screw loose to think as a personal trainer with hundreds of thousands of followers that it's worth taking a video of and sharing to mock.

Reactions: 21
Am I missing something? I don't get what he's even laughing at, the guy is just swimming underwater?

Reactions: 12
Just came to this thread after seeing that story! Youā€™re not meant to take pics record at all at Soho house let alone the post to over 400k followers to mock someone (who btw is doing something completely fine. I know Athletes that will train like this when in recovery or when improving specific techniques for overall performance improvement)

Reactions: 16
Just came to this thread after seeing that story! Youā€™re not meant to take pics record at all at Soho house let alone the post to over 400k followers to mock someone (who btw is doing something completely fine. I know Athletes that will train like this when in recovery or when improving specific techniques for overall performance improvement)
Obviously if itā€™s not HIIT training then Bradders doesnā€™t understand what theyā€™re doing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.