Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dumbass is living in the 40's or something

View attachment 2013951

Yeah patriarcal poster for women's day. I didn't know that he could do worse but here he is. Congrats on your retardness
Not only does he make a day that's meant to be celebrating women about men and reduces them to reproductive vessels, but he also can't spell International correctly. What on earth is Internatinial.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not only does he make a day that's meant to be celebrating women about men and reduces them to reproductive vessels, but he also can't spell International correctly. What on earth is Internatinial.
Ahah omgosh I didn't even catch that, the rest was so offensive. I have to post this in the Niomi thread so we can all properly bash him. Also "to all the incredible WOMAN"... why is it that the most arrogant people are the dumbest ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even his latest partner workout is giving me 🙄🙄🙄 I get that he’s showing the variations of exercises but why do they always assume it’ll be the women that need it and therefore demonstrate it
I realise he’s not the only one that does it but can imagine Bradders is the type that couldn’t cope with a woman being stronger/fitter
No, to him it would be very un-feminine and therefore repulsive. Girlies delicate, smoll, petite and man (bradley) bigger, faster, taller, stronger manly man man masculine man.
Why not just say that you hate regular people Forky?

View attachment 2013587

There's that tit again about men waiting till they're 40 to settle.

View attachment 2013588
He definitely is looking to tie down a woman under 25 to be the gestational carrier for him when he's 50, does he honestly think that he'll be able to attract them, I mean even now I'd say he'd struggle.

Also, hate to be morbid but not everyone is guaranteed a long life I mean he might peg out of protein overloading before his mid to late forties when he is banking of securing this young female or just fail to be able to see his children grow up.

Would you be confident on this man sticking around you support you if a baby was born with additional needs or you became non able bodied through illness or an accident. He might just talk about biology / survival of the fittest and fart off to start over with a new mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahah omgosh I didn't even catch that, the rest was so offensive. I have to post this in the Niomi thread so we can all properly bash him. Also "to all the incredible WOMAN"... why is it that the most arrogant people are the dumbest ones.
Haha you're right, and International Woman's Day when it's International Women's Day. I'm surprised he's able to operate a phone, his single brain cell must have been working overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He could also be infertile and unable to spawn more little bradders.

Could his giant ego process this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's so funny how for so long he kept on spewing about being a young dad, and once Nimbobs dropped his wrinkled ass he suddenly changed his tune. Then started to dig at women who are barely older than him ( like her).

I think this is the only way he evisions his family as visually acceptable to him:

1678314449369.png

I hope he never has kids, as they deserve someone who respects women and people in general in order to be raised in a good, nurturing and loving environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow.

If he can’t see whats wrong with that International Women’s Day post then he really is an hole.

Reactions: 10
Thick as mince old grinch face. One of those people who try to come across as super intelligent but clearly aren’t.

Internatinial 😅 Bradilialin diniaial about femalials one and only role being supporting men.
Be blond, white, skinny, a wife, carry children, all before 25.
duck YOU Forky 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Forky is probably still patting himself on the back for remembering to say women and not “females”.

I like to read that post as if he thought he only had one incredible woman following him 😂 “Happy international womAn’s day to the one incredible woman follower I have!”
That’s really as it should be, since this chauvinist doesn’t deserve any women followers. Or really any followers, tbh…

Omg, the IWD post... why does he give off such small dick energy?
Absolute small dick energy. He's the kind of guy who thinks he's the Don when it comes to women and that he's the dogs bollocks in bed. When in reality his idea of giving "his female" a good time is acting like he's in a DJ booth for 10 seconds scratching vinyl and thinking that's enough for her, it's his turn now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Suddenly it all falls into place! He will be Wayne Lineker 2.0, thinking a 22 year old will be ready for marriage to a 50 year old Brad, that they have heaps in common, that she isn't interested in his money - only in his rock hard, yet collagen depleted, body and charismatic personality.
He reminds me of Erik Conover, who is always dating women significantly younger than himself. Erik still has this image of himself as becoming a young dad, but two long term relationships didn't work out and he's well into his thirties by now. Instead of finding a woman his own age who wants to start a family, he keeps going for twenty-year-olds just starting their lives. Bradley also seems stuck with a version of himself that isn't really accurate.
---
There's that tit again about men waiting till they're 40 to settle.

View attachment 2013588
Older fathers tend to pass on more genetic mutations. Men need to be aware that they, too, have a peak reproductive age. Just because they can reproduce longer than women, doesn't mean they should.
---
Why does he always bang on about financial security as if it’s gospel? I guarantee many men don’t think like that. What a crock of tit - you’re usually better off in a couple anyway. He’s so painfully dumb and narrow-minded, it actually hurts me to contemplate him.

Here’s a tip, Bradley - it’s not money issues that make people afraid of commitment, it’s an avoidant attachment style. Look it up, you absolute dumbass.
He obviously doesn't expect his partner to have her own career and income, which is very strange. Many women focus on their careers during their twenties and thirties, only to have children later in life. There is room for one point of view in his mind and nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He never comes off as a secure man, more like an arrogant twerp.
Yes, 100% insecure person who belittles others to make them feel momentarily better about themselves. The type who negs their date to try and get them to put out before they want to and waves off this toxic behaviour as banter.

Reactions: 9
Yes, 100% insecure person who belittles others to make them feel momentarily better about themselves. The type who negs their date to try and get them to put out before they want to and waves off this toxic behaviour as banter.
He even has a massive photo of himself hanging above his bed if I remember correctly, think it is a men's health cover. That would be enough to turn me right off

• Haha
Have finally unfollowed the absolute bellend. Spouting off about anti-depressants from his position of privilege. Way to make people feel tit Bradders you absolute knob jockey

Reactions: 8
Have finally unfollowed the absolute bellend. Spouting off about anti-depressants from his position of privilege. Way to make people feel tit Bradders you absolute knob jockey
What is is expert opinion based on there i wonder? Wikipedia? These influencers are such dangerous people

Reactions: 6
Man who has no medical training or knowledge (no knowledge full stop to be honest) and never suffered from depression, lectures those suffering from depression 🙄
He’s getting worse by the day, the 1950’s called Bradders and they want you back where you belong

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.