Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so cringe inducing! There are people who are physically fit but don’t cut their calories to meet his ideal physique. Should they be embarrassed?

Reactions: 5
He’s obviously not getting many clients signing up to his plan hence the incessant q&a’s recently plugging the plan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dummy Forky would have a fit knowing my mum got me at 44yo and all my cousins are married to younger (or same age) men 😂

He is so pathetic, I pity the woman who will end up with him...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Holy crap, every time I think I can't like him less he has another Q&A where he exposes more of his flaws...

Last year he kept on spewing about being a "young dad" and now this lol... also he can't be with someone who doesn't look like a model, that's just true love, isn't it?

Reactions: 18
He obviously asked himself this question. First because I refuse to believe anyone would want skincare “advise” from a wrinkled thumb who looks 10 years older than he is, but also because the grammar mistake in the question gives him away.

EB5546A6-0663-4069-8978-BE9D298DD408.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He obviously asked himself this question. First because I refuse to believe anyone would want skincare “advise” from a wrinkled thumb who looks 10 years older than he is, but also because the grammar mistake in the question gives him away.

View attachment 1957587
Ahaha who is he kidding... he looks like he washes his face with a Guinness and then rubs some Spam into it, then lets it bake in the sun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
he might be in his late 20's but omg he has the mind (and soon the physic) of someone born in the50'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously......
Rich coming from someone who's metabolic age is probably in the 40s already. Dry ass skin: depleted collagen = spoilage. Sun damage = higher risk of skin cancer. Hairloss = testerone levels are taking a hit. Ultimate douchebag personality = he really thinks someone will accept to put with his ugly ass face to match that personality of his.

Also, men do have a biological clock too. Funny enough, kids from older men sperm (stale dried sperm to paraphrase the dudebros) tends to have more genetic issues and mental health issues (literally they make more sociopaths than young healthy organic grassfed sperm).

Screenshot_20230213_230348_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230213_230353_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230213_230420_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.