Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His new post is advertising some "expert nutritionist" if you subscribe to his service; they make avocado toast with an egg :LOL: . How groundbreaking and unique for 2022. You can go to just about any supermarket cafe to get that.

274595342_1199245870608626_6340310013565314214_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
His new post is advertising some "expert nutritionist" if you subscribe to his service; they make avocado toast with an egg :LOL: . How groundbreaking and unique for 2022. You can go to just about any supermarket cafe to get that.

View attachment 1085772
I am constantly amazed at what people can be persuaded to spend their money on.

Reactions: 4
I find this pretty stupid; I'd of thought avocado on toast is hard to overeat on so not helpful to link it to not loosing weight. Not the kind of thing you tend to binge on.

Whereas something like cheesecake or ice-cream now that's full of fat and sugar so easy to consume way too many cals. The fat from avocados is totally different to the fat in crisps.

He should stop with the nutrition advice. He's got no clue.
Screenshot_20220415-085837_Instagram.jpg

Also taking several stories to explain how to get his workouts on the TV and all he says is attach a hdmi cable 😆. Probably thinks he's bright and most people are stupider so need such tips
Screenshot_20220415-085943_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s not the sharpest….also he probably just cut and paste that from Google….it’s usually what he does with his nutrition ‘advice’

Reactions: 5
I find this pretty stupid; I'd of thought avocado on toast is hard to overeat on so not helpful to link it to not loosing weight. Not the kind of thing you tend to binge on.

Whereas something like cheesecake or ice-cream now that's full of fat and sugar so easy to consume way too many cals. The fat from avocados is totally different to the fat in crisps.

He should stop with the nutrition advice. He's got no clue.
View attachment 1195575

Also taking several stories to explain how to get his workouts on the TV and all he says is attach a hdmi cable 😆. Probably thinks he's bright and most people are stupider so need such tips
View attachment 1195578
Didn’t him and his nutritionist for GID make avo on toast a few weeks back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to agree with others, he may be good looking but he certainly hasn’t got a lot of intelligence, not my proudest wank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Addresses the fact someone said he shouldn’t be at the FA Cup yesterday, fails to address the discriminatory advert he posted a while back
But don’t worry plebs that’s just how life works sometimes….influencer thinking at its finest…he’s so dim

Reactions: 1
Addresses the fact someone said he shouldn’t be at the FA Cup yesterday, fails to address the discriminatory advert he posted a while back
But don’t worry plebs that’s just how life works sometimes….influencer thinking at its finest…he’s so dim
He’s so arrogant and entitled.

Reactions: 3
“Understand the situation and stop being so soft”

How about understand why people are calling you out on it and stop being so entitled?

Reactions: 3
Yeah man she’s fucked off to Bali
Couldn’t wait to get away from him. Can’t blame her!

I see he’s now set up an Insta account for his Cotswolds cottage. Might give it a follow to see how much he’s stripped the cottage of all character (think if Love Island had a cottage)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.