Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWGossip

Chatty Member
Dummy Forky would have a fit knowing my mum got me at 44yo and all my cousins are married to younger (or same age) men 😂

He is so pathetic, I pity the woman who will end up with him...

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Callan

VIP Member
Holy crap, every time I think I can't like him less he has another Q&A where he exposes more of his flaws...

Last year he kept on spewing about being a "young dad" and now this lol... also he can't be with someone who doesn't look like a model, that's just true love, isn't it?

cee-bee

VIP Member
Aww Bradley’s got the sniffles. He’s always bloody ill, hardly a good advert for his brand is it 😂
But but but … only lazy people get viruses?!?! Only people who are lazy get sick?!

Surely people who exercise too much and calorie restrict aren’t going to get sick because they are helfy #getitdone

6890EAEB-0502-4020-A435-A4C1596AB30F.jpeg

• Haha

irvinelane

VIP Member
I had to come to this thread when I saw his latest stories.

1684435105436.jpeg

1684435130933.jpeg

I googled what size is 5ft11 in cm as I don’t use this unit of measurement.

1684435215084.jpeg

There’s no way he’s 1,80m. Totally impossible. Seems like someone is really insecure about his height, uh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Lionsden

VIP Member
Suddenly it all falls into place! He will be Wayne Lineker 2.0, thinking a 22 year old will be ready for marriage to a 50 year old Brad, that they have heaps in common, that she isn't interested in his money - only in his rock hard, yet collagen depleted, body and charismatic personality.
He reminds me of Erik Conover, who is always dating women significantly younger than himself. Erik still has this image of himself as becoming a young dad, but two long term relationships didn't work out and he's well into his thirties by now. Instead of finding a woman his own age who wants to start a family, he keeps going for twenty-year-olds just starting their lives. Bradley also seems stuck with a version of himself that isn't really accurate.
---
There's that shit again about men waiting till they're 40 to settle.

View attachment 2013588
Older fathers tend to pass on more genetic mutations. Men need to be aware that they, too, have a peak reproductive age. Just because they can reproduce longer than women, doesn't mean they should.
---
Why does he always bang on about financial security as if it’s gospel? I guarantee many men don’t think like that. What a crock of shit - you’re usually better off in a couple anyway. He’s so painfully dumb and narrow-minded, it actually hurts me to contemplate him.

Here’s a tip, Bradley - it’s not money issues that make people afraid of commitment, it’s an avoidant attachment style. Look it up, you absolute dumbass.
He obviously doesn't expect his partner to have her own career and income, which is very strange. Many women focus on their careers during their twenties and thirties, only to have children later in life. There is room for one point of view in his mind and nothing else.

Last edited:

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Re: marrying younger, that makes him sound worse than he realizes. Niomi is older than him, so was he not serious about her / really just using her to boost his profile? He honestly needs to think about what he is saying.
Previously women had little choice but to marry an older man. Firstly being passed off as property from father to husband, usually as a business deal, progressing along at a glacial pace to the small issue of not being allowed to work, when work was permitted it wasn't well paid, prior to 1975 they weren't allowed to have a bank account in their own name or mortgage alone etc. For most it wasn't a choice, younger men weren't in a financial positions to marry and there was a strong thought of I'll marry a 19 year old at 40 as she'll be easy to train etc. 🤮 🤮

He isn't aging well and it's clearly getting to him. Is a trip to an overseas hair transplant clinic on the cards, awful veneers or a brow lift?! None of that will change his awful personality and I bet he finds it hard to get a date these days, gen z won't be having his nonsense.

BWGossip

Chatty Member
Count on Forky to reduce women to their role as wife, mother of a man's child, or side-kick to powerful men. Even on International Women's Day, it's all about men for him :rolleyes:

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Internatinial 😅 Bradilialin diniaial about femalials one and only role being supporting men.
Be blond, white, skinny, a wife, carry children, all before 25.
FUCK YOU Forky 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
Bradley is a total quack. He’s not an expert in anything other than maybe capturing his angles for selfies on insta.

the only reason any of us know who he is, is because John Terry took pity on him, set him up as his wife’s PT and got her to recommend him to her high profile friends. He also made sure to get an agent who set him up with pap walks with the likes of a Molly Mae and Caroline Flack to raise his profile.

he’s not especially skilled or talented, he just got lucky, but has zero humility. He honestly has deluded himself that he’s a good PT and it’s sheer hard work and skill that’s got him to where he is.

nah man, John Terry took pity on you as a Chelsea Reject.

• Heart

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
637DE580-86A8-4106-A7AB-6F67F0CCE9AA.jpeg

So because you don’t count your calories that means you aren’t bothered about your appearance or health? Fuck off, Forky 🖕🏼

He really is in his own little bubble isn’t he? So self absorbed and arrogant and patronising. “You do you” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Callan

VIP Member
Yes I've reported it as well. And for him to be like "I've never been depressed so I can't talk from experience" so wtf are you talking about it then? I hate how social media platforms let these dangerous idiots spew stuff like this or make people feel bad about choosing what's right for them.

Just came to this thread after seeing that story! You’re not meant to take pics record at all at Soho house let alone the post to over 400k followers to mock someone (who btw is doing something completely fine. I know Athletes that will train like this when in recovery or when improving specific techniques for overall performance improvement)

Callan

VIP Member
I'm 5'11 and a half and there's no way this shrimp is my height. Dude fibs about anything he can get away with.

Also why isn't he using meters but inches lol. (Im in the US).

• Haha