Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
THat's true, so many time when he was dating her he's say "Between myself and Niomi we have 2 million followers" like dude... get a life, and not someone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Callan

VIP Member
did anyone take a screenshot? This mug blocked me because I pointed out a misspelling
He's extremely sensitive for someone who makes fun of people on daily basis and puts them down for walking or swimming.

Grapefruits712

He obviously asked himself this question. First because I refuse to believe anyone would want skincare “advise” from a wrinkled thumb who looks 10 years older than he is, but also because the grammar mistake in the question gives him away.

EB5546A6-0663-4069-8978-BE9D298DD408.png

• Haha
In my early 20s I dated a very rich owner of a record label and he only dated women under 25. He was 50. I was younger than his kids. I went in with my eyes wide open and it was fun but I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was always going to be replaced further down the line, I wasn’t enough of a yes girl for him and as time went on we didn’t actually have that much in common and he was a bit thick so I finished it. It taught me a few lessons and I have no regrets but I can’t imagine many of these relationships are happy ones
Also no one batted an eyelid because it was an older man/younger woman but am sure people would have had plenty to say if I’d been the older one
---
This was over 20 years ago now….this will still be Bradders is a few years he hasn’t evolved at all

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
He won’t have to worry about who mothers his children as his very presence instantly clamps all vaginas shut tight.

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
This guy is just one big 🚩

Not sure I can stand to follow him anymore. He gets so defensive when you challenge him too.

Reactions: 14

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Reported the video to instagram as false information in health department 💫 this over 25 years old female has done something good this Monday and it's not even 10am yet😃😇

• Heart
  • Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Oh my god. Use. A. Bloody. Spellcheck! 🤦🏼‍♂️

His latest post, littered with typos.

He’s grinding my gears tonight. What’s all this “men always marry someone younger” bollocks? He really is in his own little world.
When he says "Smash it" he means his knuckles on the keyboard as he posts these things. I love that he signed his name under that brain drool. 🥴 :LOL:

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
It's so funny how for so long he kept on spewing about being a young dad, and once Nimbobs dropped his wrinkled ass he suddenly changed his tune. Then started to dig at women who are barely older than him ( like her).

I think this is the only way he evisions his family as visually acceptable to him:

1678314449369.png

I hope he never has kids, as they deserve someone who respects women and people in general in order to be raised in a good, nurturing and loving environment.

• Haha

dashingthrough

Wow, Mr. Anti-Medicine/Anti-Science is getting attacked on Instagram today for posting a video of him speaking to a quack "doctor" about how vaccines cause heart attacks. What a wacko! I think the video might have been taken down already by instagram.

afterthestormagain

So what I've gathered from his insightful q&a is he showers with WATER, dries himself with a TOWEL, and to clean his face he washes it? Wow, I am enlightened.
---
He's a fooking moron

• Haha