Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His head looks more and more like an old wrinkled potaTOE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i wonder where is the registered nutrionist (Emily English) he hired.
Haha the one that looks like a blowfish in all her IG posts... I still remember how butt hurt her and her bf were when I said that she didn't invent Caprese salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
230106-1.PNG

Her food looks nice and Forky learnt how to cook an egg thank to her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen capers, green olives and balsamic (vinegar?) in the same dish. I wonder if it’s nice

Bradley has been giving out *a lot* of dubious advice lately. Calorie counting? Pass. Also saw this Q&A saved in my photos and silently seethed all over again. His advice to stop going out with friends is the sort of loss of quality of life someone with an eating disorder experiences.

8A8B003B-1795-4D34-9307-0F63808F7FCE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
F me each time he shares a photo of himself he is looking older. Is he speed aging and having already middle age crisis? The arrogance and being a dick really drags him down...dude looks nothing like health

• Haha
Reactions: 12
F me each time he shares a photo of himself he is looking older. Is he speed aging and having already middle age crisis? The arrogance and being a dick really drags him down...dude looks nothing like health
Funny thing is you just know he’d eat himself if he was chocolate, really fancied himself. But his arrogance and rapid aging are such a turn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t he just double check his spelling? It’s so lazy and unprofessional!

Reactions: 7
He constantly picks on everyone who doesn't have a six pack as being "lazy" but can't write a one word sentence without making mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean! usually it's because he's writing too fast and long paragraphs, but this is just one word 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And usually the phone will underline typos in IG posts at least mine does.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Bradders turned 29 on 1/21/2023... I wonder how scared he is, he did say in his stories that he was healthy, young and pumped and all tht sht and then said that he's scared too lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i think it’s his thinly disguised disordered eating, excessive exercise and problematic mindset that’s aging him.

Legend has it for every person who is judged, a head will lose a extra millilitre from his hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.