Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Le sigh, and he still brings up his stupid exercise could be the cure blah blah.. and again he said that he's never had depression... so kindly please shut your pie hole Bradley about this topic. And that wasn't just a reel, it was a podcast episode, IG stories and a whole IG post. He seems to pick at topics that he knows will trigger people, totally on purpose. That's so ffd up then he's like, oh I'm just trying to grow through conversation 🥴 .

The only things that get him down is not having enough followers and having to look at women on the street who don't look like peacocks cause eww gross, right Bradders?

Also the whole 90% messages were positive only 10% weren't... if that was the case he'd never take it down. I bet Instagram told him to fk off with that post so he removed it, he wouldn't care otherwise as he loves drama that gives him attention. Same guy who posts "ask me anything" then whines "omg all these relationship questions, come on you guys" then posts 13 straight posts about what kind of women he likes to date.

Reactions: 8
The whole "we can learn beyond our own experiences" is bollocks. His podcasts are "this is my opinion and everyone else is wrong" and him trying to push his conspiracy theories and tin hat thinking onto people, he's not learning anything at all. Podcasts, especially by cretins like him, can be extremely damaging when they try and push fake news/information and encourage negative behaviours, just look at the Andrew Tate effect.

Reactions: 10
New to this thread - honestly this guy is PROBLEMATIC. He plastered Niomi Smart allover his instagram for the follower gain, now he’s with a non famous girlfriend and she’s no where to be found despite him being on holiday with her at the moment. Unless a partner brings him clout he keeps them well hidden - I’ve dated users like this before and they are the worst. It probably suits him to still appear single whilst on social media for his engagement from the opposite sex, but he was happy to use Niomi for a profile boost because of the 1 million + following. User behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Finally caught up with this thread, oh boy that was a read wasn't it?
I don't even know where to begin, so let's start with the marriage / settling down at later age.
In general he isn't in particular wrong that women often marry someone older, I recently read an article about it and I think it said that about 65-70% of all women who marry a man, marry one that is older, though the majority of them was (I think) between 1.5-5 years older.
But what angers me is his whole reason behind it. That man can wait and women tik-tok gotta give birth because they are there to serve the man and to have children. It was just so incredibly gross and very old fashioned? Are we living pre-WW2?
And not settling down until you are financially stable is just so incredibly sad to me as well? Is money really all that matters?
Though maybe if you look like Bradley and are a Bradley you need to bring more to the table because he's clearly lacking in all other areas? lmao
He's so immature, in his head he's still 20. I think THAT is the problem.
It's so old fashioned, man has to provide and woman has to stay at home waiting for the man to get home to give her children? He will ALWAYS find a way to reduce women females. He just wants someone to serve him and admire him and something to hold over them (like financial stability and a home). Gross.

I also hate how he looks down on people who are heavier or sick. Not just physically but also mentally. His views on depression and anti-depressants just make me so incredibly angry. I have been suffering with depression for many years now, it goes from mild to very severe. I have tried many meds but sadly enough nothing works for me. Thankfully I have always had amazing support from family and a therpist who never gave up on me (seriously without her I probably wouldn't be here anymore).
But both my brother and one of my best friends would FOR SURE not be here anymore without anti-depressants. Does he really think it's so easy to just exercise it away? Like duck do you think if it's that simple they wouldn't do it? If the magic cure to all would to simply change your environment, clean up your diet and just exercise a lot, why are there STILL sick people? Nasty pos.
It's the same with the disabled, the way he looks down on them is just so incredibly nasty and gross. Just like people who are heavier. Who the duck cares, we all have our issues and our problems, doesn't mean we are a bunch of lazy people uncapable of taking care of ourselves?

He's so narrow-minded and self-centered. And for someone who has had quite a lot of clients and who does a lot of online work, he's insanely sheltered?

I hope he never has children, truly. If his child were to fall ill, get disabled or get mental health problems he will not be able to cope. He will just get angry at the poor thing, telling them it's their own fault for being lazy and not working hard enough to overcome it..

I'm getting so worked up about things like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for her, there’s pictures of him in her posts with slides, whilst he’s keeping her hidden. Classic fuckboy stuff to keep the power balance in his favour.

I feel bad for her, there’s pictures of him in her posts with slides, whilst he’s keeping her hidden. Classic fuckboy stuff to keep the power balance in his favour.
Unless it benefits him to share her, Mister "between me and Niomi we have x followers" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Exactly that - unless you add value in £££ you’re staying hidden. Says everything about his value system. He’s been accused of using people for engagement in the past (Caroline Flack, Niomi) and he really doesn’t help himself with his behaviour.

Reactions: 11
THat's true, so many time when he was dating her he's say "Between myself and Niomi we have 2 million followers" like dude... get a life, and not someone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hiiii Pig skin!! 👋 Hope you improve your spelling by reading here. Unfortunately it will not fix your ugly personality...

• Haha
Oh I guess Forky is reading here, because suddenly his gf gets a shout out right after tattlers point out he never acknowledges her. Hi Forky 👋 while I have you, please wear SPF!

94B37F2A-E79B-4013-B21E-81762290FD83.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s way too coincidental for him not to be reading here. But either way I’m glad for her she’s been soft launched, maybe she’ll even get a grid post next! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's very pretty though, she has a nice, soft face? As in she looks kind? What is she doing with Forky? I'm confused

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.