Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beadyeye

Oh this is news!
She said she took redundancy from her job with the cruise company.
Did anyone read her story tonight about how she scaled a wall and ran across a motorway to help a young boy who’d be in a car accident?! Only BM! 🙄
Not the first time she’s helped someone in a car crash - long time followers will know 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

HMC

VIP Member
I'm surprised he's not crawling by now. He must be 9 months at least?
This is Boss Mummy’s baby, he’s skipping the crawling part and straight onto riding a bike whilst eating smoked salmon on a bed of olives....wearing chinos just like NonScottie

• Haha
Reactions: 34

WalterMittyfan

They’re off to Bossy Towers - cue stories of swimming pool, alcohol, cigars and dick head daddy with polo shirt with flicked up collar. We are ”considerably richer than you” like the Harry Enfield characters🤣

78F0B470-3BC6-44EB-B399-9E1F855343C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mumz2010

D13FA61A-13E4-48E7-BD84-109608F0C1E7.jpeg

I was watching the finale of Drag race down under and, poor Art Simone, but the resemblance is uncanny. Sorry Art.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Imasheep

Living for this thread.
I so desperately want to unfollow her but I can't as she's just pure and utter car crash. It wouldn't surprise me if they had a lot of debt behind them just to drive a flashy car etc. So materialistic. To those culled you aren't missing much, daily driveway videos that she must think people are desperate to watch. Still paws and strokes everything she buys, still swishes her clothes infront of the mirror and most defo still fancies herself as much as she ever did.

Reactions: 30

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Her dad looks like a right twat. The sort of loud mouthed, I'm better and richer than you type. The kinda bloke that would be rude to waiting / bar staff.

Parents have a lovely house, but it is so dated. They obviously don't have all that much money, otherwise surely you'd modernise it.

Reactions: 27

BeauJD

Chatty Member
This thread is giving me life again, I missed talking about this total car crash. I hate watch and like to play a little game of Boss Mummy Bingo with myself ...
points if you see 1. Some sort of hand on face or screwed up face and hand rubbing the mush combo 2. Reminding us her kids being the only kids to love sleep and sleep past 8am and how she can’t believe it every single fucking time 3. Reminding us that her kids are the only kids to eat and enjoy Olives/Pate/anchovies and other disgusting shite shoved at them and 4. Some sort of bad postured workout attempt whilst eye fucking herself in the camera. Extra points if she’s being a full kit wanker and is head to toe in my protein or some other shite fitness brand complete with baseball cap obvs.
If you made it into a drinking game, you’d be on the floor in minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Feztive

Can you remember the “squad night” out they all had 🤣🤣 I’m pissing myself just thinking about it like it was all a top secret where they were going 🤣 does anyone follow Lucy still? God that woman could moan about the sky being blue I swear

• Haha

CupcakeCassie

Oh my god I've found my crew again!!!!! I'm so glad there's another boss mummy thread, this woman is a complete TRAIN WRECK!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I have a Sister In Law like BM. When i was carrying both my Girls (now 8&4) she was pregnant at the same time. My girls are 8 & 10 weeks older than her Boys yet she announced both pregnancies before i did. She was gloating that she was providing the first grandchild in my Husbands family & was very put out when this wasn't the case ! She even said on my second pregnancy that i 'stole her thunder' (she told everyone at 6 weeks & i waited until 20 as i had a few complications & wanted to make sure everything was 100000% safe before i told the world). When i started weaning, so did she, same with potty training. She always wanted to 'compete' which is utterly ridiculous given the age differences & i felt like she never enjoyed the stage her Babies were at, she was always racing ahead to the next milestone. And trying to 'one up' my daughters with her Boys achievements which baffled me.
I sneaked in a lockdown Baby last year & despite the madness of a pandemic, it was so lovely to be able to be able to enjoy my pregnancy & new born Son in our bubble without her telling me that her 6 week old was walking to the kitchen & making his own breakfast or whatever bull she came out with ! This is how Georgie come across with her 'My Kids eat Olives & feed their own bottles' etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Is it just me being a cow, or does she look like she’s a bit of a Bitch? You know how some women just have “that look” same as you can look at a child & tell that they are a nightmare 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Beadyeye

She’s the type of person who comments on pregnancy announcements shit like “omg so glad we can talk about it now!” so everyone knows she already knew 🙃

• Haha

Liverpool1983

95CB2126-9434-4342-9FC5-A7CF46488726.png
8A587758-5373-4436-9F45-4C00258A4165.png

That’s the screen shots of his messages to her, saying he’s gonna send her nudes, I swear theses men can’t be trust, hasn’t him and Cheryl just had a baby? They were sent when she was pregnant to 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Oh this is news!
She said she took redundancy from her job with the cruise company.
Did anyone read her story tonight about how she scaled a wall and ran across a motorway to help a young boy who’d be in a car accident?! Only BM! 🙄
Omg so the story tonight that she was sat in a carpark and saw a car flip on the dual carriage way and crash. She ran the fastest she ever could across the dual carriage way (luckily cars were stopped) and helped out the guy. Apparently she's covered in mud and a woman who was a witness said to her she only wants her in an emergency lol. IF this was true we would have photo evidence of the mud. Such an attention seeking bullshitter. Only her could turn someone else's misfortune and accident into a hero story about her. Still as narcissistic as ever. Still constantly buys shit everyday. Still goes out and buys awful cheap dresses and swishes in the mirror. Oh and do you know she knows all about nutrition now and films every single workout? The whole workout! Everything she cooks is still a taste sensation. She uses Elemis now as skin care but uses shitty miscellular water ti take off mascara.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Harry

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 oh she'll have to go on top everytime lol. He'll probably just lie back and watch the rugby lol.

Yeah. She's ridiculous blaming her kids fir everything. Same as Quinn smashing up his room 😂😂 how she gonna cope when they're moody teenagers?
He would definitely be too lazy to go on top. I’m sure posh totty Georgie rides him like a rodeo 🤣
Ewww I now have an image of Georgie and her swinging tits from her exercise videos of her on top 😱😄 probably gives her bangles a shake and a shimmy for good luck 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
What was she like today?
Spent the morning moaning how hungover she was and saying how needed her mums night was while rubbing her eyes/mascara all over her face whilst rainbow 1 & 2 played on their iPads?
Then went to the pub for a boozy lunch with the non-Scotish-Scotish husband and rainbow 1 & 2 for a hair of the dog while the rainbows sat & ate olives and watched their iPads?
Please tell me if l have BINGO… I am one of the culled…. 😵😵😵😵

• Haha
  • Heart

Paige7

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s a bit weird how she’s always going on about how she fancies her husband - I find it so cringe!