Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed a couple of times she’s uploaded posts on her page which are supposed to be the photographers posts and then deleted really quick. So because they’re best mates maybe boss mummy is also the boss of the photographer account?
Ooh really? I bet it is one of the accounts her social media ‘company’ runs

Elliebell2

I'm sure they rented a place together, then moved to her parents annex to save a deposit for a house! Think it was before their wedding so quite a while ago!
Yes that's right they rented the moved in just before the wedding to start saving

Beadyeye

I’ve noticed a couple of times she’s uploaded posts on her page which are supposed to be the photographers posts and then deleted really quick. So because they’re best mates maybe boss mummy is also the boss of the photographer account?

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
This killed me…. 🤣🤣🤣 The bangles!!! 😂😂😂

What does she say about Sienna and her toys? I hate it when parents expect their child to behave as if they are a lot older… give the child a break ffs!! They might be young but their brains are developing and going cray cray so cut them some slack!! X
She films her room. Yeah it can be messy with toys everywhere but she's a child. BM gets mad at the mess and annoyed it's not tidy.