Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Scott gives me the Ick big time. Just something about him cringes me our
Same. The beard is also gross. I bet it’s full of food 🤣 I can look at a man and think he’s not my type but I can see what others see…but I just can’t with Scott!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Honestly, maybe that's why she's so exhausted. She's trying to keep him happy and do literally everything to stop him from straying.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, maybe that's why she's so exhausted. She's trying to keep him happy and do literally everything to stop him from straying.
She tries way to hard, always working out and cooking elaborate meals and a spotless house etc keep him happy along with other things 😜 if he is going to stray (probably has) nothing will stop him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up…. please can someone explain what she did with Quinn? Someone mentioned he was left in a room on his own? (Sorry l’m culled so have to get my BM shambles fix through others…. ) x

Reactions: 2
Have to laugh at her wanting her husband to make a song and dance about her solo parenting for a few days. Try solo parenting 4 kids for 7 months living away from family while husband is away working hard. Did I duck expect my husband to give me a pat on the back, because that’s just what you do when you are a parent you get on with it without a pity party. Making her husband feel he needs to treat her because she’s been home parenting their children will lead to resentment and trouble in paradise if that isn’t the case already. MARK MY WORDS GEORGIE PORGIE. She give up here career to be a yummy stay at home mummy, make it make sense babes 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like he was also working hard..and probably tired from all the driving too! Doesn't he deserve a break as well?

Reactions: 5
Was ok when she was the one working away but now she’s a stay at home mum (which she hates) she can’t stand that he’s the one that works away. She has 2 kids, 1 in school, no real job, she doesn’t do anything with the baby except subject him to a run or drive workout and still all she does is moan. She will be back working full time by the end of the year, like she did with S just to get away from him!

Reactions: 16
Just catching up…. please can someone explain what she did with Quinn? Someone mentioned he was left in a room on his own? (Sorry l’m culled so have to get my BM shambles fix through others…. ) x
He was playing in siennas room on his own with the door shut/pulled closed and she opened the door saying I love watching him play or something I can’t remember the exact words . It was just the fact she had left him alone to play in siennas room with the dolls house and all the small parts

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So he can't walk yet?? Can he? Or crawl? So she's basically carried him into Sienna's room and plonked him in front of the dolls house and left him to play in there with all those tiny furniture parts.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So he can't walk yet?? Can he? Or crawl? So she's basically carried him into Sienna's room and plonked him in front of the dolls house and left him to play in there with all those tiny furniture parts.
I don’t think he’s that mobile so yeah seems that way

Reactions: 4
I can imagine her being really flirty with that fitness coach. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He was playing in siennas room on his own with the door shut/pulled closed and she opened the door saying I love watching him play or something I can’t remember the exact words . It was just the fact she had left him alone to play in siennas room with the dolls house and all the small parts
Thank you…
Why would she leave/put him in there? How strange! Of course he will want to play with Sienna’s toys, l don’t understand why she would leave him playing with those little toys on his own! Soooo weird! What was she off doing while she left him? A driveway workout? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you…
Why would she leave/put him in there? How strange! Of course he will want to play with Sienna’s toys, l don’t understand why she would leave him playing with those little toys on his own! Soooo weird! What was she off doing while she left him? A driveway workout? 😂😂😂
Don't know where she was, he was then trying to pull at drawer handle, on top of them it's filled will all bits of tacky things for sienna which could have easily fell on him. She's such a bad mum. Breaks my heard for those kids

• Sad
Hahah yeah bet she is super flirty with her PT lol. 😂😂😂 loving herself on that running machine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Made me so nervous when he was pulling at the handle of the drawer. Like I know he’s only little and probably not strong enough to pull them over but why would you even risk it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

They’re off to Bossy Towers - cue stories of swimming pool, alcohol, cigars and dick head daddy with polo shirt with flicked up collar. We are ”considerably richer than you” like the Harry Enfield characters🤣

78F0B470-3BC6-44EB-B399-9E1F855343C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.