Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Im astounded at the price of some of the rubbish she is trying to flog! Its embarrassing! I can’t stand her! I really want to unfollow but i know that when i do theres no going back. Those bloody drive way work outs make me die inside! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Fanaff

VIP Member
Add a square for rocket and balsamic drizzle on every single plate of food as she’s such a foodie don't ya know!

• Haha

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Money on it being that she can just buy juice pouches/cartons as part of a round so she doesn’t have to bother making sure he’s hydrated with water, whilst she gets hammered every day. She’ll be barking at S to look after him while she lies there with her fox tan vegetable oil on to crisp up her leather skin, so she looks another 5 years older by the end of the year.

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
LS moaned about working, she moaned about being at home with kids. She moaned about not being able to get pregnant, then she moaned about being pregnant. I’ve come to the conclusion she’s just a miserable bitch.

• Heart

Burda

VIP Member
Did any of you hear on her stories when Sienna asks if she can show her dad her music and Scott goes “no I definately don’t want to listen to your music Sienna”. Totally serious. I mean she’s 5, it was really horrible.
He looks like a total wanker though doesn't he.

Fanaff

VIP Member
She weened S very early didn’t she - l remember the poor tot having a magazine shoved behind her back so she could sit up in the bumbo! 🙄 I don’t get the fascination with rushing all these milestones.
I’m no psychologist but…! I think that Scott gets irritated by the kids so she speeds things along to appease him. She tries to be such a good little wife - cooking everything, cleaning the house, always having plans as a couple. She even sits in the room whilst he watches what he wants on tv! Or maybe I’m just a bad wife as I like to have a life outside my husband and expect childcare/house work/cooking to be shared!

swipe_up

VIP Member
Awww Boss Mummy (🤔 who was far from bossing motherhood)

I remember her doing a comp and the prize was afternoon tea with her ... errrr what mate?

I also remember her daughter being really small and she’d done something “wrong” and made her face the wall, she was sobbing and Boss Bitch put it on Instagram.

Awful horrible woman & Scott seemed a total miserable cunt too

JudgeyPants

Oh my God, I’ve missed this thread like no other!!! So happy it’s back! Just read all 16 pages and it feel good to be back in the land of Boss Mummy ridiculousness!
Thanks to all the chosen ones for sharing 👍🏼

Reactions: 16

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread!! The front drive workouts, she has a back garden with a patio but no HAS to work on for all the neighbours to see!

She only ever had the kids to stay connected to Scott and have one up on his ex wife. She thinks she’s some kind of socialite from money when actually I bet they barely have a penny left after the child maintenance and car loans.

• Heart

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Were they seeing the step kids during lockdown etc? If l was the kids l’d make that an excuse to not have to go! 😂
I think E came to stay when she had the baby because there were posts up about how helpful she was and helping with S. Only welcome when useful.

She’s an awful mother; the emotional blackmail as punishment is vile, the disregard of her husbands kids to be part of their home, her obsession with herself...
She deserves nothing.
The reason she’s kept that business quiet is because she knows she would get talked about.
The blasting of the music on the driveway whilst she poses and looks out for people watching is just another level. The narcissism is sky high with her. I can’t even talk about the Scottish thing. It’s bizarre. People who are wholly Scottish talk less about it than she does about her English husband.