Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Isn't there some sort of saying that if you get with a fella who is already in a relationship then you'll lose him in the same way? Men that cheat never stop cheating. They might curb their cheating for a few years but they always cheat again at some point.
“marry the mistress and create a vacancy”

imagine the hard time Scott will get tonight when he turns up with fuck all and she makes him go to Tesco so she can show off to the gram, whilst he moodily stares her down in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
LS is such a wet blanket, rumours that her husband played away have been going on for years.

In regards to BM and date night, those who shout the loudest on SM about their relationship are usually the unhappiest. When you steal your man from his wife and family, that must come with unthinkable insecurities.

Reactions: 20

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
Why on Earth did the 6 month old baby need a duvet and pillow? 😳
I remember her trying to flog nutrabombs and even posting a photo of her in Labour posing with one and saying how it gave her all the energy through her contractions... I always thought ‘ahhh ok, fair enough’... until l went through Labour myself and then realised just how money grabbing she is when something like the birth of your first child is another marketing opportunity!! And surely, your pushing a baby out,.. who has the time to remember to get their adverts in while they are panting away!!
Defo alcohol dependant... She has posted a few times how she can’t wait for the fringe twin to have her little boy she they can have a drink together! 🙄 I would love it if when Greasy girl becomes a mum her world changes and she decides the baby is her focus unlike Georgie who had kids because that’s ‘just what you do’ rather than actually wanting them!

Ahhhh, l’m loving this thread - it’s like a catch up with an old friend! 😘😘😘

• Heart

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
Im astounded at the price of some of the rubbish she is trying to flog! Its embarrassing! I can’t stand her! I really want to unfollow but i know that when i do theres no going back. Those bloody drive way work outs make me die inside! 🙈
I was culled a couple of years ago when she cut her followers right down after she had death threats or something.... I miss the car crash viewing soooo much!!! Please share what else she’s been upto... I know she had a baby boy and called him Quinn... any idea where that name came from? X

PinkFigs

VIP Member
From what I remember from when my children were little, every baby group/activity had a token ‘Georgie’ member who made out their child was more advanced than any other child there and their child was always bigger/walking better/eating gourmet food better/reciting Shakespeare in Russian better than any other child.

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
Omg! I remember Lucy! She had a baby - a while ago now l think. She used to sit in her car and sing to insta! 🤣🤣 It was strange but l admit she had a fab voice!

It’s your duty to stay following and keep us updated!! 😂
Awww Lucy “people say im like Adele”

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Is her husband back from his work trip of going to train stations round the country filling up the coke machines cos that’s what it looked like he was doing in that photo the woman took who recognised him the other week!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Is it just me being a cow, or does she look like she’s a bit of a Bitch? You know how some women just have “that look” same as you can look at a child & tell that they are a nightmare 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is a massive bitch. I’ve bumped into her a few times (mutual friends of friends) and she is vile

• Wow
  • Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
We need a new thread (not sure how to make one)

But my thread name suggestion is:

Boss Mummy: Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember how she used to describe herself as ‘posh totty’ on her Twitter description? It made me laugh so much! Her ego is massive!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
OMG AM I GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She’s still a bossTWAT. I was fortunate enough not to be culled so still witness the car crash and I cannot bring myself to unfollow.
The driveway workouts EVERY. SINGLE. DAY and her neighbours apparently stood encouraging her.... yeah whatevs Georgie.
Acting like she’s the only woman to have given birth in the pandemic and how Quinn is the only one to have missed out on so much stuff. Bore off.
Both kids have still constantly got her phone shoved in their faces. S looks like a right madam, BM still dresses her like she’s a bloody fashion icon. SHES FIVE FGS.
She gushes about Scott at every chance she gets but he’s just a grumpy shit by the looks of it.

God she infuriates me and i should unfollow but I just can’t.

• Heart

Calabria

VIP Member
The faster they’re weaned, the faster they can eat pub food while the parents get pissed.

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
This is the kind of mothering style where, if it was a ‘working class’ family, social services would be involved.
She’s bordering on a functioning alcoholic.
Totally selfish and dangerous

• Heart

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Scotland vs England tonight. How will they cope? Is she going to make him break out the tartan?
According to her live earlier they don’t do football, they are a rugby family don’t you know. How dare we even think they might watch the peasants game played by hooligans 🙄

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
I never understood, as someone who is actually Scottish, why she has always tried to make being Scottish her husbands whole personality? Is it because he doesn’t have one otherwise? He’s also.. not even really Scottish? I’m pretty sure he’s lived in England his whole life. Georgina herself lived in another country for longer than he did. It’s like she thinks it makes him sexy and it’s her way of justifying why she had an affair with a married man with 2 young kids? 🙃

Remember when she went to a Halloween party in black face? 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17