Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Observations about BM

1. Everyone is her best mate. Like a 4 year old wanting in on everyones popularity
2. She defo fell out with Vicky but it was never spoken of as to why. Also a girl called Sophie who I reckon has some serious tea on her…
3. Greasy fringe didn’t post her baby’s weight did she? He does look big and of course BM makes it about her and how worried she was, plus this post once again all about her - rolls eyes
4. She totally favours the baby over S now, she doesn’t even try and hide it. I’m guessing as BM put no boundaries in place, she plays up and it’s too much like hard work for BM to sort out so she just ignores her.

I’m sure there is more…

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s the type of person who comments on pregnancy announcements tit like “omg so glad we can talk about it now!” so everyone knows she already knew 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Observations about BM

1. Everyone is her best mate. Like a 4 year old wanting in on everyones popularity
2. She defo fell out with Vicky but it was never spoken of as to why. Also a girl called Sophie who I reckon has some serious tea on her…
3. Greasy fringe didn’t post her baby’s weight did she? He does look big and of course BM makes it about her and how worried she was, plus this post once again all about her - rolls eyes
4. She totally favours the baby over S now, she doesn’t even try and hide it. I’m guessing as BM put no boundaries in place, she plays up and it’s too much like hard work for BM to sort out so she just ignores her.

I’m sure there is more…
His weight was on the sign before him in kg. Can't remember what it was but was just nice weight not as big as looked on some pics.
Yes she definitely does make much more effort with him but acts like he's a toddler.. if it's your last baby you'd treasure the baby days not rush them like has..I think it's because she isn't great at that baby stage she wants them when can 'show off weaning etc. Let's hope quinn likes olives or she might disown him haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fringe’s baby is called OAKLEY
Third baby this year l’ve heard of being called Oakley.... it’s sooo common at the moment!
Greasy fringe had already decided the name as the name plaque was made and ready for the birth announcement by the looks of it....

She made me laugh when she put on her stories that she was trying to reply to everyone’s well wishes... just enjoy this special time and reply to (your friends) the strangers in your phone in a few days time!! Acting like she’s Mrs Hinch... 🤣

Observations about BM

I’m sure there is more…
Thank you for sharing for us culled lot... what is the ‘I told you so’ bit about?? It’s like when people have ‘secret jokes’.... just stop being a dick because the attention isn’t on you!!
Can you imagine just having had a new baby and having BM as your BFF.... oh god, she’ll be one of those offloading all her ‘advice’ onto greasy! For once, l feel sorry for greasy and really hope Gormless can keep BM at bay so Greasy, gormless and their wee baby can have some down time together to get to know each other xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Third baby this year l’ve heard of being called Oakley.... it’s sooo common at the moment!
Greasy fringe had already decided the name as the name plaque was made and ready for the birth announcement by the looks of it....

She made me laugh when she put on her stories that she was trying to reply to everyone’s well wishes... just enjoy this special time and reply to (your friends) the strangers in your phone in a few days time!! Acting like she’s Mrs Hinch... 🤣

Thank you for sharing for us culled lot... what is the ‘I told you so’ bit about?? It’s like when people have ‘secret jokes’.... just stop being a dick because the attention isn’t on you!!
Can you imagine just having had a new baby and having BM as your BFF.... oh god, she’ll be one of those offloading all her ‘advice’ onto greasy! For once, l feel sorry for greasy and really hope Gormless can keep BM at bay so Greasy, gormless and their wee baby can have some down time together to get to know each other xx
she keeps going on about how she told her she would meet someone one day - so I’m guessing it’s a continuation of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she keeps going on about how she told her she would meet someone one day - so I’m guessing it’s a continuation of that.
Yeah. It's like she was single for a while wasn't she? Quite a high up job and going on posh holidays then suddenly she had met gormless who when they first met seemed to be really good looking. He's packed on a fair few pounds since being with her. When they met and had a selfie together on insta, Boss Mummy was freaking out and reposting it...saying how she's over the moon her bestie HAS A BOYFRIEND like they were 14 years old not 34 years old! So this told you so is like I told you you'd settle down and meet someone and have a baby. I'd be mortified if my best friend did that to me lol.

Yeah. It's like she was single for a while wasn't she? Quite a high up job and going on posh holidays then suddenly she had met gormless who when they first met seemed to be really good looking. He's packed on a fair few pounds since being with her. When they met and had a selfie together on insta, Boss Mummy was freaking out and reposting it...saying how she's over the moon her bestie HAS A BOYFRIEND like they were 14 years old not 34 years old! So this told you so is like I told you you'd settle down and meet someone and have a baby. I'd be mortified if my best friend did that to me lol.
I don’t think her holidays were that posh - she was definitely one to put a front on for Insta. Seems like someone who lives for Insta likes rather than being happy in herself.

Reactions: 7
yeah I got the impression she did, as many of us do at someone, the whole ‘I’m never going to meet anyone nice, get married and have a family’ and BM would tell her she would. She has taken responsibility for it all many times, as though she played a part in it all happening when in reality she didn’t she just likes it to be about her!

i do think she likes/lovers her step children. I just think she doesn’t like to change her plans for children. She will be the same as S and Q get older. She doesn’t like them being dependant on her as this means she can’t do what she wants - Pose in the mirror, exercise for all to see, get drunk having ‘dinner parties’ etc. Quinn was only a few weeks old and she was saying how he was now able to hold his own bottle and feed himself then showed him laid completely flat on his back with thebottle balanced on his chest with his hands either side. This isn’t holding his own bottle this is propping a bottle up so she doesn’t need to do it and can preen herself instead - totally irresponsible!

Did any of you hear on her stories when Sienna asks if she can show her dad her music and Scott goes “no I definately don’t want to listen to your music Sienna”. Totally serious. I mean she’s 5, it was really horrible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did any of you hear on her stories when Sienna asks if she can show her dad her music and Scott goes “no I definately don’t want to listen to your music Sienna”. Totally serious. I mean she’s 5, it was really horrible.
He looks like a total wanker though doesn't he.

Reactions: 17
Not surprised!!!!! He’s a PR**K!!!!

Omg yeah. I heard this..just other day when having BBQ in the back. I didn't catch all of it and didn't know that was it but how awful...you'd NEVER say that to a kid. You'd let them play you their fave song and watch them dance. What a horrible horrible father. That's the thing about them. They haven't had to sacrifice their life for a bit. They've carried on drinking and meeting friends whenever they want with the kids wants being an after thought

I always think the ones that go on about it aren’t as happy as they try and make out 🤔

Reactions: 16
Greasy’s uploaded a pic of her greasy fringe! 🤣
I know she’s just had a baby but surely she’s discovered dry shampoo by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always think the ones that go on about it aren’t as happy as they try and make out 🤔
Totally agree!! Like they are trying toooo hard to show how wonderful their life is...

That’s just pathetic!! Like you said... acting like a 14 year old!!
Has BM met Oakley yet? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was one of the first visitors and shared it all over her stories before Greasy & Gormless’ families got a look in... x

• Haha
Totally agree!! Like they are trying toooo hard to show how wonderful their life is...

That’s just pathetic!! Like you said... acting like a 14 year old!!
Has BM met Oakley yet? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was one of the first visitors and shared it all over her stories before Greasy & Gormless’ families got a look in... x
Greasy and gormless killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I snorted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.