Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is just trying to be cool and show that her folks are so cool because they all do tequila!
I think it’s great she has such a good relationship with her parents - l just find it weird that they are like drinking buddies!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she is just trying to be cool and show that her folks are so cool because they all do tequila!
I think it’s great she has such a good relationship with her parents - l just find it weird that they are like drinking buddies!
Drinking tequila with 2 children to look after isn't cool.. it'd tit parenting

Reactions: 13
She’s just so weird - trying to make out they were doing shots of tequila - this is the plate to put the salt round the rim of the margaritas that she already told us/ showed us she was having - I swear she thinks we are thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A while ago she shared a photo of her dad when her and her brother were little and he had a cigar and a glass of whiskey I think and everyone was like wow this photos so cool etc etc and she’s desperately trying to recreate it but just can’t pull it off, times have changed I mean that was probably late 80s early 90s she did it when S was little too with her brother I think at some wedding or something he’s holding S but posing with his drink. So forced and false.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This thread is giving me life again, I missed talking about this total car crash. I hate watch and like to play a little game of Boss Mummy Bingo with myself ...
points if you see 1. Some sort of hand on face or screwed up face and hand rubbing the mush combo 2. Reminding us her kids being the only kids to love sleep and sleep past 8am and how she can’t believe it every single bleeping time 3. Reminding us that her kids are the only kids to eat and enjoy Olives/Pate/anchovies and other disgusting shite shoved at them and 4. Some sort of bad postured workout attempt whilst eye bleeping herself in the camera. Extra points if she’s being a full kit wanker and is head to toe in my protein or some other shite fitness brand complete with baseball cap obvs.
If you made it into a drinking game, you’d be on the floor in minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This thread is giving me life again, I missed talking about this total car crash. I hate watch and like to play a little game of Boss Mummy Bingo with myself ...
points if you see 1. Some sort of hand on face or screwed up face and hand rubbing the mush combo 2. Reminding us her kids being the only kids to love sleep and sleep past 8am and how she can’t believe it every single bleeping time 3. Reminding us that her kids are the only kids to eat and enjoy Olives/Pate/anchovies and other disgusting shite shoved at them and 4. Some sort of bad postured workout attempt whilst eye bleeping herself in the camera. Extra points if she’s being a full kit wanker and is head to toe in my protein or some other shite fitness brand complete with baseball cap obvs.
Please can we create a bingo? 😂
Needs to also include hubby being FIT, going cross eyed when taking a bite of toast or a sip of espresso martini, mouthing along to songs in car or getting ready and when she says “albeit” or “taste sensation”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Please can we create a bingo? 😂
Needs to also include hubby being FIT, going cross eyed when taking a bite of toast or a sip of espresso martini, mouthing along to songs in car or getting ready and when she says “albeit” or “taste sensation”
This is brilliant. Saying albeit thinking she's a top scholar. 😂😂

Saying she's "perving" on her hubby.

Cuddling sleeping baby while eye bleeping herself into camera.

Bringing up the fact she has a marketing degree.

Talking about calories constantly.

Filming herself swaying in a dress in the full length mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Add a square for rocket and balsamic drizzle on every single plate of food as she’s such a foodie don't ya know!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One for taking pre made food from the freezer as she's nigella don't you know
One for sienna in a ridiculous for her age pose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh and one for referring to someone as her best friend…

we’d all be dead within a day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say you could call number 2 and the extra points for number 4, here! Onto a winner 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.