Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me being a cow, or does she look like she’s a bit of a witch? You know how some women just have “that look” same as you can look at a child & tell that they are a nightmare 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me being a cow, or does she look like she’s a bit of a witch? You know how some women just have “that look” same as you can look at a child & tell that they are a nightmare 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is a massive witch. I’ve bumped into her a few times (mutual friends of friends) and she is vile

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
ooooh do go on ….
Everyone’s assumptions are very spot on. She’s full of herself, thinks she’s gods gift, not very genuine. She is chavvy and very cheap - always interested in what she can get from someone. She clearly didn’t have friends as a kid so is desperate for attention, validation etc.

also, greasy’s fringe is even more gross in really life. Both should be fined by the trade description act with a lot of their pictures - they look rougher and bigger in really life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone’s assumptions are very spot on. She’s full of herself, thinks she’s gods gift, not very genuine. She is chavvy and very cheap - always interested in what she can get from someone. She clearly didn’t have friends as a kid so is desperate for attention, validation etc.

also, greasy’s fringe is even more gross in really life. Both should be fined by the trade description act with a lot of their pictures - they look rougher and bigger in really life.
So here for this, have you ever had the misfortune of meeting Scott(ish) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scotland vs England tonight. How will they cope? Is she going to make him break out the tartan?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scotland vs England tonight. How will they cope? Is she going to make him break out the tartan?
According to her live earlier they don’t do football, they are a rugby family don’t you know. How dare we even think they might watch the peasants game played by hooligans 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
According to her live earlier they don’t do football, they are a rugby family don’t you know. How dare we even think they might watch the peasants game played by hooligans 🙄
Only rugby and polo for these posh folks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh I must wash my mouth out with soap! They’re egg chasers and posh totty of COURSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s feeding Quinn but won’t let him hold the spoon ‘you can’t hold it cos you’ll catapult it’ well duh he’s a baby. Can’t feed him forever love!

• Haha
The way she's going, I'm surprised BM didn't try and get into greasy's newborn photoshoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank GOD a thread on this car crash woman is back!!!
Falls over, hurts herself, cries and straight on her phone to take a pic to share with the gram. Jesus she is obsessed with getting attention!!! Hope the dolls house is okay 😎...also...try taking your make up off at night!!!
B1015064-E9BF-4C0F-92AA-4B5F63994C1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank GOD a thread on this car crash woman is back!!!
Falls over, hurts herself, cries and straight on her phone to take a pic to share with the gram. Jesus she is obsessed with getting attention!!! Hope the dolls house is okay 😎...also...try taking your make up off at night!!!View attachment 625801
Attention seeking Twunt

did she go to a&e and pose in a wheelchair?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% Sienna will be blamed for this. Bet she’s on an alcohol comedown too so she’ll be extra ratty

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.