Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bragging about him almost crawling but she’ll hate it when he’s mobile. He‘ll be into everything if he’s like my two boys were😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s bragging about him almost crawling but she’ll hate it when he’s mobile. He‘ll be into everything if he’s like my two boys were😂😂😂
Oh no, the barking at him will be even worse when he’s moving. Once her kids start getting minds of their own she treats them like dogs. ‘Sit, stay, do this, do that, no toys in the house, your behaviour upsets me because you’re ungrateful and I want to emotionally abuse you to obey what I say’.
I hope he wrecks their brown livingroom 🙊

Reactions: 10
I know all kids develop differently, but more often than not babies are crawling by around the 9 month mark. It's not something to get offended by, just an observation.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised he's not crawling by now. He must be 9 months at least?
This is Boss Mummy’s baby, he’s skipping the crawling part and straight onto riding a bike whilst eating smoked salmon on a bed of olives....wearing chinos just like NonScottie

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is Boss Mummy’s baby, he’s skipping the crawling part and straight onto riding a bike whilst eating smoked salmon on a bed of olives....wearing chinos just like NonScottie
He’s probably reading War and Peace currently, too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why ??? Seriously why???
2 stories … breathing, curling her lip, eye balling herself & heavy breathing! No talking? No communication … baffles me !
I thought she was feeling ill too? She was moaning the other day about needing 343264 lemsips!

He’s probably reading War and Peace currently, too 😂
Smoking a cigar with a whiskey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NonScottie 🤣

NonScottie NotHottie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s going to Portugal soon folks! Can’t wait to see that rancid pink bikini and posing in the bathroom mirror- please let Q have started crawling by the time they go, she’ll be fewmin’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We also had Quincy watching tv whilst her ate and then her barking at him in his bouncer after!

Reactions: 5
We also had Quincy watching tv whilst her ate and then her barking at him in his bouncer after!
What does she do when the kids are watching TV while eating? We don’t always have dinner with our son as due to my husbands job sometimes we eat our meal when he gets in later after our LB is in bed but l sit at the table and chat to him - he’s only 17 months so can’t exactly chat back but l don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to interact over the dinner table AND be there in case of a choking hazard….

Reactions: 6
I remember a few years ago when Sienna was really young she posted a photo of the “gourmet sausages with mash and onion gravy, only the best for my girl” like she’d slaved over it for hours and the sausages had cost a fortune- it was a Tesco ready meal. And sadly I know this because I love their sausage and mash ready meal and would recognise it anywhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember a few years ago when Sienna was really young she posted a photo of the “gourmet sausages with mash and onion gravy, only the best for my girl” like she’d slaved over it for hours and the sausages had cost a fortune- it was a Tesco ready meal. And sadly I know this because I love their sausage and mash ready meal and would recognise it anywhere 🤣
How awful that she gave a toddler an adult ready meal. Not because of the size as ready meals are always tiny but because of the salt content. There are so many ready meals made especially for toddlers and children, such as the Annabel Karmel ones they do in Tesco.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What a weird thing to post about! Esp calling it ‘gourmet’!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.