Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blatantly wants him to use a straw so they can eat out and he will just use a straw instead of her having to take a cup. No cup = clutch bag for Georgie’s posed photos for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she not realise that there are childrens cups available that have straws?! Such a DOUCHE!!
Yes but she wants him to act well advanced with his grown up straw, olives and age 5 chinos🙄 All part of the image 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My LG is 15 months I tried her with a straw cup and she didn’t like it took too much water and then choked so clearly not ready I don’t get why she pushes

Reactions: 6
As a lot of others have said - why is she rushing all these milestones with these children! Just relax and let them be little, you will never have this time back again. The weaning so early is one thing and then wanting the baby to use a straw?? Such a strange thing to want them to be able to do. She is the strangest mum l’ve seen on insta… I just don’t understand her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have a Sister In Law like BM. When i was carrying both my Girls (now 8&4) she was pregnant at the same time. My girls are 8 & 10 weeks older than her Boys yet she announced both pregnancies before i did. She was gloating that she was providing the first grandchild in my Husbands family & was very put out when this wasn't the case ! She even said on my second pregnancy that i 'stole her thunder' (she told everyone at 6 weeks & i waited until 20 as i had a few complications & wanted to make sure everything was 100000% safe before i told the world). When i started weaning, so did she, same with potty training. She always wanted to 'compete' which is utterly ridiculous given the age differences & i felt like she never enjoyed the stage her Babies were at, she was always racing ahead to the next milestone. And trying to 'one up' my daughters with her Boys achievements which baffled me.
I sneaked in a lockdown Baby last year & despite the madness of a pandemic, it was so lovely to be able to be able to enjoy my pregnancy & new born Son in our bubble without her telling me that her 6 week old was walking to the kitchen & making his own breakfast or whatever bull she came out with ! This is how Georgie come across with her 'My Kids eat Olives & feed their own bottles' etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What's the benefit to be able to drink through a straw? Why not take sippy cups? I'm sure I was 3 when I was drinking through straws. I don't get it

Reactions: 6
From what I remember from when my children were little, every baby group/activity had a token ‘Georgie’ member who made out their child was more advanced than any other child there and their child was always bigger/walking better/eating gourmet food better/reciting Shakespeare in Russian better than any other child.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My child is nearly 8 months old, and has only just started to take on a sippy cup with water… why would you push a straw? I want my baby to stay a cuddly baby, 😩

Reactions: 5
I have a Sister In Law like BM. When i was carrying both my Girls (now 8&4) she was pregnant at the same time. My girls are 8 & 10 weeks older than her Boys yet she announced both pregnancies before i did. She was gloating that she was providing the first grandchild in my Husbands family & was very put out when this wasn't the case ! She even said on my second pregnancy that i 'stole her thunder' (she told everyone at 6 weeks & i waited until 20 as i had a few complications & wanted to make sure everything was 100000% safe before i told the world). When i started weaning, so did she, same with potty training. She always wanted to 'compete' which is utterly ridiculous given the age differences & i felt like she never enjoyed the stage her Babies were at, she was always racing ahead to the next milestone. And trying to 'one up' my daughters with her Boys achievements which baffled me.
I sneaked in a lockdown Baby last year & despite the madness of a pandemic, it was so lovely to be able to be able to enjoy my pregnancy & new born Son in our bubble without her telling me that her 6 week old was walking to the kitchen & making his own breakfast or whatever bull she came out with ! This is how Georgie come across with her 'My Kids eat Olives & feed their own bottles' etc
I have one too 🤣🤣 she said the same to me. Both mine are younger than hers she wasn't happy!! Let them off.

Reactions: 4
When l read things like this, l think BM and your sis in law must be very insecure people. I don’t get the desire to rush baby along - yeah l get ‘checking in’ with your mum friends to see what babies doing, One thing l have learnt is that babies will develop at their own speed and let’s face it, none of them turn up to the school gates crawling or still using a bottle do they…. !
I really think BM is such a selfish/career driven woman, why didn’t she just embrace this and not have those children! They seem to just be an accessory!

I also had a baby last year & LOVED the fact lockdown meant that we were in our own bubble. I have a well meaning but very overbearing friend who internally was making me so insecure as a first time mum. The fact she couldn’t come and see us was actually a blessed relief and l managed to find my mum vibe with my husbands support perfectly!!! It was 12 weeks with him on furlough and bliss!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she tries to over compensate her tit parenting to the fact they are more advanced and in her view ‘cultured’ with their foods.l (olives...woohoo!)..when reality she pushes these things on them with such speed....and is still a tit parent 😉

Reactions: 9
I just don’t think she has the maternal instinct at all abs what’s with the neighbour doing the school run? And still bleeting on about how tired she is at 2/3pm 🤷‍♀️😡

Reactions: 9
He’s not even sucking out of the straw he’s blowing back in it, you can see all the bits floating in the water

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she ever really wanted kids but she had to get one up on Scott’s ex wife and keep him keen. Not sure why as he left his ex when E was about 3! I bet she had two to compete and then they can entertain each other when they are older and she can sit back with an espresso martini every afternoon.

She is too selfish to embrace motherhood fully and I believe she was pushed from her job not that she decided to be a stay at home mum. Mind you Scott no longer had to pay for his eldest so that would have helped the finances. They live such a fake posh lifestyle, everything in credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll be honest I don’t know much about babies but isn’t it really strange strange to actually want your kid to drink through a straw? I thought straws are really bad for teeth?!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just read all 35 pages and I’m loving that this thread is back!!!! I survived the cull too, she drives me bats the way she literally can’t keep her eyes of herself! So self involved it’s unreal!

Reactions: 12
I’ve just read all 35 pages and I’m loving that this thread is back!!!! I survived the cull too, she drives me bats the way she literally can’t keep her eyes of herself! So self involved it’s unreal!
I was the same when I discovered this thread last week! 😂 She’d eat herself if she could....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.