Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate how she goes on about how bad Sienna is with her toys etc. Mate come to my house and see my 18 year old's room 🤣
Seriously though she expects way too much for her age. I'd rather they were being loved when played with because before you know it you've blinked and they've up and grown.
Choose your battles.

Reactions: 9
Thank GOD a thread on this car crash woman is back!!!
Falls over, hurts herself, cries and straight on her phone to take a pic to share with the gram. Jesus she is obsessed with getting attention!!! Hope the dolls house is okay 😎...also...try taking your make up off at night!!!View attachment 625801
Ph my god what grown adult takes a lix of themselves crying.. she's is pathetic

Reactions: 4
It's a tiny bruise and probably a little fall. See how she's blaming Sienna and instead of saying I wasn't looking where I was going. Sienna isn't going to close the door on the doll house. She's 5.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a tiny bruise and probably a little fall. See how she's blaming Sienna and instead of saying I wasn't looking where I was going. Sienna isn't going to close the door on the doll house. She's 5.
It was the same with Sienna banging her car door into another car. Surely her fault for not having the child locks on!!!

Reactions: 8
A pic of Scott labelled (*ABSOLUTELY NOT*) fit husband

🤢🤢🤢
I think she meant fat 🤣🤣 very bitchy I know he isn’t huge but honest to god his isn’t fit by any stretch of the imagination. I bet he’s a right lazy gobshite in the sac too 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think she meant fat 🤣🤣 very bitchy I know he isn’t huge but honest to god his isn’t fit by any stretch of the imagination. I bet he’s a right lazy gobshite in the sac too 🤮🤮
😂😂😂 oh she'll have to go on top everytime lol. He'll probably just lie back and watch the rugby lol.

It was the same with Sienna banging her car door into another car. Surely her fault for not having the child locks on!!!
Yeah. She's ridiculous blaming her kids fir everything. Same as Quinn smashing up his room 😂😂 how she gonna cope when they're moody teenagers?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor sienna will have paid for that 😭 Roll out the trashy parenting guide and she’ll have already told her how her actions hurt her drunk, stupid mummy and that she is responsible for her mother being upset. 😔

• Sad
😂😂😂 oh she'll have to go on top everytime lol. He'll probably just lie back and watch the rugby lol.

Yeah. She's ridiculous blaming her kids fir everything. Same as Quinn smashing up his room 😂😂 how she gonna cope when they're moody teenagers?
He would definitely be too lazy to go on top. I’m sure posh totty Georgie rides him like a rodeo 🤣
Ewww I now have an image of Georgie and her swinging tits from her exercise videos of her on top 😱😄 probably gives her bangles a shake and a shimmy for good luck 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He would definitely be too lazy to go on top. I’m sure posh totty Georgie rides him like a rodeo 🤣
Ewww I now have an image of Georgie and her swinging tits from her exercise videos of her on top 😱😄 probably gives her bangles a shake and a shimmy for good luck 🤪
This killed me…. 🤣🤣🤣 The bangles!!! 😂😂😂

I absolutely hate how she goes on about how bad Sienna is with her toys etc. Mate come to my house and see my 18 year old's room 🤣
Seriously though she expects way too much for her age. I'd rather they were being loved when played with because before you know it you've blinked and they've up and grown.
Choose your battles.
What does she say about Sienna and her toys? I hate it when parents expect their child to behave as if they are a lot older… give the child a break ffs!! They might be young but their brains are developing and going cray cray so cut them some slack!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 3

What does she say about Sienna and her toys? I hate it when parents expect their child to behave as if they are a lot older… give the child a break ffs!! They might be young but their brains are developing and going cray cray so cut them some slack!! X
She films her room. Yeah it can be messy with toys everywhere but she's a child. BM gets mad at the mess and annoyed it's not tidy.

Eww I dint want these sex images of her and those bangles lol.
She's awful regards to sienna's room, so controlling she isn't allowed toys out at all and was so strict making her own bed at such a young age. I love seeing my kids playing with all toys being creative and definitely didn't expect their bed made at 3 year old I still don't at 6. I do them!!

Does she still have 6 million hair bows clipped to the curtains?

Of course kids are going to make a mess, during the day l let my little boy play with anything he wants, all the toys are usually all over the lounge. Then when he goes up for bed and bath, l chuck them all back in the toy box… it takes 5 mins and the lounge is back to normal… why does she expect her 5 year old to behave like a teenager?? I remember her going on about the older two having to open their curtains each day and make their beds - which l totally get, but they were teenagers and able to manage chores etc!
She just baffles me - why have kids if you are going to treat them like we are in the 1950’s!! She acts like they should be seen and not heard!

Does she still have 6 million hair bows clipped to the curtains?

Of course kids are going to make a mess, during the day l let my little boy play with anything he wants, all the toys are usually all over the lounge. Then when he goes up for bed and bath, l chuck them all back in the toy box… it takes 5 mins and the lounge is back to normal… why does she expect her 5 year old to behave like a teenager?? I remember her going on about the older two having to open their curtains each day and make their beds - which l totally get, but they were teenagers and able to manage chores etc!
She just baffles me - why have kids if you are going to treat them like we are in the 1950’s!! She acts like they should be seen and not heard!
Yes and it's not even the living area it's the child's actual bedroom where toys belong that she goes mad about. When she's shown the so called messy room it just looks like sienna having fun and playing. I don't understand why she is obsessed with a pristine room that doesn't look like a child's room.

Reactions: 5
Half the time I don't even think it looks that bad. It looks exactly what it should look like, a child that has been playing with her toys. She wants it to look pristine and tidy all the time and expects her to keep it that way too. She's a child ffs, by all means get her to help tidy up but don't expect a showroom.

What you mean the door of the little girls own dolls house open in her bedroom where she has been playing. Do you know what watch where you’re going you stupid drunken old tart. Cut down on the booze and you might actually be able to parent!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.