Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a page selling second hand clothes. Please delete if not allowed. I just wanted to come on here and ask if second hand clothes are normally this expensive. Compared to depop this page is SO expensive. The Instagrammar Boss Mummy is trying to sell second hand boots for £40. Says they were 90 brand new from River Island but I know she never pays full price for things ever and has worn the majority of clothes she's saying are brand new without tags. There's a Primark dress bring sold for 10 pounds plus portage and packaging when that dress won't have been much more than a tenner if its from Primark!

Reactions: 5
I don’t expect anything less from her.
She's unreal isn't she. Trying to sell rotten old trainers for 15 quid as well. Boils my blood that folk are falling for this and actually buying her stuff.

She's actually selling underwear on there too 🤢 for someone who obviously doesn't have to worry about money, surely is the greediest and money grabbing person with zero style too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
the boss mummy thread is the one I miss the most 🥲
I miss it a lot. I just had to come on here and discuss the second hand clothing selling page. I can't get over how outrageous it is. Someone has actually bought scruffy second hand Adidas trainers for 25 quid. If those were my trainers I wouldn't dream of trying to sell them for that much. I very much doubt she bought them full price. She shops TKMAXX and tesco and Primark and buys half price sale shite in the first instance.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Im astounded at the price of some of the rubbish she is trying to flog! Its embarrassing! I can’t stand her! I really want to unfollow but i know that when i do theres no going back. Those bloody drive way work outs make me die inside! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Im astounded at the price of some of the rubbish she is trying to flog! Its embarrassing! I can’t stand her! I really want to unfollow but i know that when i do theres no going back. Those bloody drive way work outs make me die inside! 🙈
So embarrassing aren't they. Literally shags herself. The items are creased and unironed and not thr price she says they were brand new

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how they have so much money, didn’t she say she’d left her job?

Reactions: 2
Not sure if she's left but seems to have had ages off and not talked about it lol. It must have something to do with her parents having a lot of money although both had senior jobs in big companies in sales so will get paid a lot.

Reactions: 1
I think they laid her off. She’s doing some media tit now. GM designs or something like that. Working from home

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they laid her off. She’s doing some media tit now. GM designs or something like that. Working from home
Oh this is news!
She said she took redundancy from her job with the cruise company.
Did anyone read her story tonight about how she scaled a wall and ran across a motorway to help a young boy who’d be in a car accident?! Only BM! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh this is news!
She said she took redundancy from her job with the cruise company.
Did anyone read her story tonight about how she scaled a wall and ran across a motorway to help a young boy who’d be in a car accident?! Only BM! 🙄
Not the first time she’s helped someone in a car crash - long time followers will know 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I was culled a couple of years ago when she cut her followers right down after she had death threats or something.... I miss the car crash viewing soooo much!!! Please share what else she’s been upto... I know she had a baby boy and called him Quinn... any idea where that name came from? X

Reactions: 20
Because her husband is 1000% Scottish don’t you know 😂😂
Yes they were going to name him Hamish I believe in tribute to Scott’s make believe Scottish roots. Saw Quinn and loved it so he’s Quinn Hamish. He looks exactly like Scott.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Living for this thread.
I so desperately want to unfollow her but I can't as she's just pure and utter car crash. It wouldn't surprise me if they had a lot of debt behind them just to drive a flashy car etc. So materialistic. To those culled you aren't missing much, daily driveway videos that she must think people are desperate to watch. Still paws and strokes everything she buys, still swishes her clothes infront of the mirror and most defo still fancies herself as much as she ever did.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.