Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she like today?
Spent the morning moaning how hungover she was and saying how needed her mums night was while rubbing her eyes/mascara all over her face whilst rainbow 1 & 2 played on their iPads?
Then went to the pub for a boozy lunch with the non-Scotish-Scotish husband and rainbow 1 & 2 for a hair of the dog while the rainbows sat & ate olives and watched their iPads?
Please tell me if l have BINGO… I am one of the culled…. 😵😵😵😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What was she like today?
Spent the morning moaning how hungover she was and saying how needed her mums night was while rubbing her eyes/mascara all over her face whilst rainbow 1 & 2 played on their iPads?
Then went to the pub for a boozy lunch with the non-Scotish-Scotish husband and rainbow 1 & 2 for a hair of the dog while the rainbows sat & ate olives and watched their iPads?
Please tell me if l have BINGO… I am one of the culled…. 😵😵😵😵
Yep! You’re bang on. Don’t know about the lunch, she ordered a McDonald’s and then moaned about sitting in traffic 🙄

2455DB2E-F286-4EAE-A62D-BDD2CA5BE542.png

how come her ear is so big in this photo? It’s like the BFG with those long ears

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously going to her parents to palm the kids off so she could drink some more

Reactions: 6
Obviously going to her parents to palm the kids off so she could drink some more
Or maybe just the 4 of them were heading to a park, somewhere nice for the kids, not involving their friends or family or booze?😬😬😬😬 🤥🤥🤥 Yea...Defo the parents for hair of the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did she cull so many people and go private? Why not just stop with putting so much on Instagram and just have family and friends? Don’t get it?

Reactions: 6
Why did she cull so many people and go private? Why not just stop with putting so much on Instagram and just have family and friends? Don’t get it?
There was a thread on GOMI about her and a lot of people who knew her and she’s treated like dirt were spilling the beans on it, so she had a massive cull then because why would she bother to stop & think about her own behaviour…..it must be everyone else who are bad people.
Then when her original thread on here was popular she got a minion to create an account asking for it to be closed whilst she culled more so she can stay under 10k in the hopes to make the admin keep it closed.

Yep! You’re bang on. Don’t know about the lunch, she ordered a McDonald’s and then moaned about sitting in traffic 🙄

View attachment 636626
how come her ear is so big in this photo? It’s like the BFG with those long ears
It’s like an awful advert for a cheap alchopop in the early noughties

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no freebie and referral opportunities for small accounts. She’s kept herself just high enough to get some freebies but low enough no to be a ‘big account’.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god I've found my crew again!!!!! I'm so glad there's another boss mummy thread, this woman is a complete TRAIN WRECK!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought she kept her followers to around 6k on purpose, has she let them creep up again?

Reactions: 1
This. So bloody dangerous
Not that l’m surprised she is being wreckless with her child but can l ask why it’s dangerous running with the child in a buggy? (non runner asking maybe a stupid question here….) x

Not that l’m surprised she is being wreckless with her child but can l ask why it’s dangerous running with the child in a buggy? (non runner asking maybe a stupid question here….) x
Because the buggy isn’t designed to be ran with and the weight distribution isn’t correct god forbid she hit a stone or tripped

Reactions: 4
Because the buggy isn’t designed to be ran with and the weight distribution isn’t correct god forbid she hit a stone or tripped
I honestly cannot even begin to imagine if the buggy went over. His face/head. He doesn’t look strapped in tightly and the pram looks flimsy. Considering she bleats on about her rainbow babies, she’s so reckless and stupid with safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot even begin to imagine if the buggy went over. His face/head. He doesn’t look strapped in tightly and the pram looks flimsy. Considering she bleats on about her rainbow babies, she’s so reckless and stupid with safety.
My thoughts exactly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.