Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
Is this Christmas party thing going to be the end of him? If he does magically go, who would replace him?
Days like this I wish Kier wasn’t a secret Tory.
I'm no Royalist, but SKS made a good point about leadership, when he said that The Queen sat there on her own at her husband of 74 years' funeral, because leadership means following the rules, no matter who you are, and he just obfuscates and bumbles and lies his way out of it at every turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
A BYOB party at Downing Street, attended by Mr and Mrs J. They really do take us all for fools don't they?
Yes they bloody do. Everyone who voted for these cunts should hang their heads in shame.😡 Absolutely boils my frigging piss. People were dying alone, unable to attend funerals and going for months without seeing anyone while this bunch of utter bastards are having a fucking party and laughing at us.
I fucking hate them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cummins is one very scary person. Utterly brilliant guy but a total psycho with allegiance to no person or political party. He is not someone you want as an enemy ……. as Boris is now discovering!
Cummings isn't a scary person or a clever guy, he's just ever so slightly brighter than the average careerist politician - which still makes him thick as pigshit. His whole hipster Machiavelli disruptor schtick's a load of pish, and a lot of his supposed masterstrokes consist of waiting until things shake out and then going "That was me". Dig into his background, he's the exact same cossetted child of privilege as the rest of them, a total fucking prawn who'd fuck your order up if he worked at McDonalds.

Boris Johnson's congenitally incapable of behaving normally, he's been conditioned his entire life to believe consequences are a myth. He's falling to bits now because his function as "fuckwit who takes the flak" is just about fulfilled, and they can throw him out and go "ha ha new broom we're a totally different party now" while replacing him with yet another flint-eyed inbred cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
The only tiny glimmer of joy I’m having at the moment is how much Johnson must be hating this. He was so cravenly desperate to be PM, and instead of being the new Churchill he’s proved to be the inveterate lying sack of shit many of us already knew he was, and as utterly inept at this job as he’s been at all the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
No prizes for guessing why the useless fat bastard doesn’t want to make misogyny a hate crime.

- In 2009, as Mayor he scrapped the role of the Women’s Adviser at City Hall, as well as cutting five posts and £90,000 from the London Domestic Violence Strategy Team.
- 1996, describing events at the Labour Party conference. He claimed the "tottymeter reading" was "higher than at any Labour Party conference in living memory" because "fickle" women were attracted by the "whiff of power".
"Time and again the 'Tottymeter' has gone off as a young woman delegate mounts the rostrum."
- London 2012 Olympics “ There are semi-naked women playing beach volleyball in the middle of the Horse Guards Parade immortalised by Canaletto.They are glistening like wet otters and the water is plashing off the brims of the spectators' sou'westers.”
- 1995, writing in The Spectator “ the children of single mothers are ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate".
And he added “ Something must be found, first, to restore women's desire to be married. That means addressing the feebleness of the modern Briton, his reluctance or inability to take control of his woman and be head of a household.”
- “ Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3."
- Hillary Clinton has "got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital."
- He once wrote that the way to deal with advice from a female colleague was to “just pat her on the bottom and send her on her way”.
- In a Telegraph column in 1997, he once suggested women were voting Labour due to the “fickleness of their sex.”
- In another Telegraph column in 1998, he wrote that “emotional” women are often “blubbing blondes” or “collapsing with emotion.”

Anyone who thinks he gives a shit about women, misogyny or crimes against women is a fucking moron.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Emerald37

VIP Member
It's easy to slate Boris. I am no fan. But what's the other option? Stop moaning and give me a solution. Liz Truss? Dishi Rishi? Really?

The true tragedy imo is that there is no credible opposition. Sir Keir comes across as a decent fellow. Dull, but decent. But you know, YOU KNOW, that the Labour Party can't be trusted, they will either bankrupt the nation or elect a load of loonies to the front bench. You know that.

I voted for the Green Party last time. Which is a bit of a joke because I believe nuclear energy is the way forward in terms of sustainable energy, but the Green's are against that. Makes no sense to me. But hey ho.
This argument is actually ridiculous. Do you really the alternative is worse than the current shower of utterly inept arrogant extreme right muppets who have destroyed the UK's reputation on the world stage in 5 years.

You've been well and truly indoctrinated if you believe the alternative is worse than these horrors

Reactions: 25

MorrisseysCat

SO, the position of Mistress is now open again. Any takers? :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations Alexander and Carrie, on their recent "secret" wedding.
Got it in just in time before the next inevitable lockdown? :unsure:
Was Zak in attendance ;)

View attachment 596519
No wedding ring on Boris, I see? I suppose that would make it harder to pull birds....

The absolute bloody state of him.
She’s either gaggingly desperate or as much of a scumbag as he is.
I suspect it’s option b). She’s Sloaney looking and the teeth are a bit unfortunate but she’s an attractive enough girl; Boris is weird AF looking, old enough to be her dad and basically a medical midget in real life (so I gather, a friend is in-in-know). If he wasn’t who he is, she wouldn’t have given him a second look.

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
He’s got a nerve to ask the public to follow the new rules after all the shit that’s come out😐 yeah nah I hope no one follows them
This is the whole issue in a nutshell. It’s way worse than Barnard Castle imo.
I hate these fuckers with every fibre of my being, but to be honest, I very much hope that despite the utter cuntishness of the government that people do follow the rules. I’m doing it in spite of the government, not because of them. I don’t want covid, I don’t want my Mum, my family, my friends, complete strangers or you to get covid either, and the only way it’s even remotely likely we are going to get out of this clusterfuck is to protect ourselves and each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
The true tragedy imo is that there is no credible opposition. Sir Keir comes across as a decent fellow. Dull, but decent. But you know, YOU KNOW, that the Labour Party can't be trusted, they will either bankrupt the nation or elect a load of loonies to the front bench. You know that.
Whataboutery for Dummies, page one.
Bankrupt the nation (yawn, that old chestnut) instead of raiding the Treasury to make their chums rich, you mean?

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yes it is, who else do you want to blame?

He's also human 🤦‍♀️ and the shit 24 months he's had, if anyone deserves a holiday it's him. He does have many others that he can call on, and I'm sure he will still be working, cut the guy some slack, jeez.
You do realise the war‘s been going on for almost twenty years now, yes? Not sure how you can solely blame a man who’s only been in office since January of this year when it’s far more complex than that?

As for the comment about Boris having a ‘shit 24 months’ yes, like the rest of the planet. The incompetent, lazy fucker has had more holidays than Judith Chalmers and that’s why people are pissed off at him. He is a lazy, useless, lying, narcissistic waste of oxygen.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Dear god... what a shit show. "didnt realise it was a party" I mean WTAF??
I wonder what finally gave it away - the party invitations, the suggestion to bring your own wine, the buffet, the line of people doing the conga around the fucking garden?
I’ve been to some pretty crap parties in my time, but at no time during any of them did I think I was at work. And if he did think it was a work event, what was his fucking wife doing there? As far as I know her only job is shagging Johnson. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

bananabutter

VIP Member
Usually my Christmas consists of me, my parents, my cousin, aunt and uncle. Obviously last year because of covid we remained in our own households.

“Never mind” we all said on FaceTime “rules and rules and there’s always next year”

Except there isn’t a next year. My uncle was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 cancer, aged 56 earlier this year and passed away last month.

I wish we’d stuck two fingers up to the rules now to have that last Christmas all together.

• Heart
  • Sad

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Carrie apparently sent Boris over 30 texts in the space of an hour telling him to sack Matt Hancock before he finally resigned. She then lobbied hard for Sajid Javid to get his job (rumour has it she’s shagged him as well, and Zac Goldsmith). I find her fascinating, but she’s as hard nosed, ruthless and manipulative as he is. He might have met his match with her.
Javid, Johnson and Goldsmith?
The woman officially has the worst taste in men ever. She must have a cast iron fanny and an even stronger stomach.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Whatever your views on The Monarchy, leadership was shown by The Queen when she sat alone at the funeral of her husband.

Leadership isn't shown when you have a piss-up in your back garden.

• Heart
  • Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Especially since they've suddenly woken up illegitimate!
What a horrible betrayal. Honestly, the man is just disgusting. I just can't understand how anyone with a sense of decency could put their children through what he has. And that's just the ones he has acknowledged. My dad very nearly got a scholarship to Winchester and I am so grateful he never got sent to a place like that - they just churn out emotionally dead sociopaths.