Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between Gove press and Pen Farthing press they are really in overdrive to distract from the massive failures in Afghanistan.

Reactions: 5
Between Gove press and Pen Farthing press they are really in overdrive to distract from the massive failures in Afghanistan.
I think a lot of what we’re told in the press is smoke and mirrors. Don’t they call it a ‘dead cat’? Basically leak another story to distract from something more serious.

Reactions: 2
You don’t seriously think that the monumental clusterfuck of Afghanistan is purely down to Biden?
Biden is POTUS, the "leader of the free world," whom we're supposed to have a "special relationship" with. I don't think he's all there, so it's down to whoever's working him from behind.

Reactions: 2
Biden is POTUS, the "leader of the free world," whom we're supposed to have a "special relationship" with. I don't think he's all there, so it's down to whoever's working him from behind.
Leader of the free world my bleeping arse. The special relationship is a joke.
This disaster has been coming for years. Biden may well have been the one to push the button ( wrongly imo) BUT the blame for the mess lies with many many more people - Trump, Obama, Johnson, Blair and both Bushes are more than equally culpable.
Bush junior and Blair were too busy thinking about how a spot of warmongering would help them win elections, to even consider the long term.
Johnson and Raab clearly had no interest in doing anything other than America’s bidding and clearly don’t give a shiny tit about the future of Aghanistan and it’s people.
Trump was the one who ‘negotiated’ with the Taliban, who facilitated the release of 5000 Taliban and their current leader without consulting the Afghan government. Not long ago Trump was bleating about the fact that HE, not Biden had started the withdrawal.
In the rush to ‘conquer’ Afghanistan did anyone actually think about an exit strategy, or any kind of strategic withdrawal?
Clearly not.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Boris, Carrie and Wilfred have apparently gone to Devon for four days but "he'll be working all the time". I should bleeping well hope so, although I'm not quite sure that Boris' idea of working all the time and mine are exactly a level playing field. Maybe it's better that he doesn't work and therefore doesn't duck anything else up?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Leader of the free world my bleeping arse. The special relationship is a joke.
This disaster has been coming for years. Biden may well have been the one to push the button ( wrongly imo) BUT the blame for the mess lies with many many more people - Trump, Obama, Johnson, Blair and both Bushes are more than equally culpable.
Bush junior and Blair were too busy thinking about how a spot of warmongering would help them win elections, to even consider the long term.
Johnson and Raab clearly had no interest in doing anything other than America’s bidding and clearly don’t give a shiny tit about the future of Aghanistan and it’s people.
Trump was the one who ‘negotiated’ with the Taliban, who facilitated the release of 5000 Taliban and their current leader without consulting the Afghan government. Not long ago Trump was bleating about the fact that HE, not Biden had started the withdrawal.
In the rush to ‘conquer’ Afghanistan did anyone actually think about an exit strategy, or any kind of strategic withdrawal?
Clearly not.
Why does everyone, even in this country, continually deflect blame from Biden and stick up for him? He'll never do the UK any favours, believe you me!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does everyone, even in this country, continually deflect blame from Biden and stick up for him? He'll never do the UK any favours, believe you me!

🙄
Its not a question of sticking up for Biden. Given the utter ineptitude of our current government why would anyone expect favours from the US? Far from deflecting blame, I actually pointed out that while he made the final decision to withdraw, the responsibility is not his alone.
Its a case of quite reasonably pointing out that Biden is not the only person responsible for the current debacle. It would be naive to assume that Trump, for example, wasn’t equally culpable. Did you not read my entire post?

Reactions: 9
Boris, Carrie and Wilfred have apparently gone to Devon for four days but "he'll be working all the time". I should bleeping well hope so, although I'm not quite sure that Boris' idea of working all the time and mine are exactly a level playing field. Maybe it's better that he doesn't work and therefore doesn't duck anything else up?

How the effing hell has he gone on holiday again? 😡
He’s the bloody Prime Minister, he’s supposed to be working all the time. It comes with the job. The fact that he’s specifically telling us he’ll be working means the lazy fucker will be doing absolutely sod all as usual.
Anyone would think he was the bloody Saturday boy, who wanders in, makes the tea, does a bit of tidying up and then buggers off home again.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
No, but then I can’t imagine that JRM is a fan of the white stuff😉
Unless it's laudanum 🤪

The reason Biden won't do any favours is because the British government are a rogue government who cannot be f***ing trusted to honour any agreement. Your government tried to destroy a peace process. They are a group of psychopaths

The issue in Afghanistan is neither the fault of either Biden or Trump in fairness. American foreign policy dating back to the cold War is the reason the taliban exist

Reactions: 8
You don’t seriously think that the monumental clusterfuck of Afghanistan is purely down to Biden?
Yes it is, who else do you want to blame?

How the effing hell has he gone on holiday again? 😡
He’s the bloody Prime Minister, he’s supposed to be working all the time. It comes with the job. The fact that he’s specifically telling us he’ll be working means the lazy fucker will be doing absolutely sod all as usual.
Anyone would think he was the bloody Saturday boy, who wanders in, makes the tea, does a bit of tidying up and then buggers off home again.
He's also human 🤦‍♀️ and the tit 24 months he's had, if anyone deserves a holiday it's him. He does have many others that he can call on, and I'm sure he will still be working, cut the guy some slack, jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤔
Its very clearly in my previous post. #408 in case you missed it.

Actually, yes it is. He can't do a thing wrong in your eyes.
You obviously didn’t read my post. As I said, Biden is ONE of the people responsible, not the only one.
Do you really not understand the significance of the roles played by Blair and Bush? Or Trump? Seriously?

Reactions: 4

He's also human 🤦‍♀️ and the tit 24 months he's had, if anyone deserves a holiday it's him. He does have many others that he can call on, and I'm sure he will still be working, cut the guy some slack, jeez.
You do realise the war‘s been going on for almost twenty years now, yes? Not sure how you can solely blame a man who’s only been in office since January of this year when it’s far more complex than that?

As for the comment about Boris having a ‘tit 24 months’ yes, like the rest of the planet. The incompetent, lazy fucker has had more holidays than Judith Chalmers and that’s why people are pissed off at him. He is a lazy, useless, lying, narcissistic waste of oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You do realise the war‘s been going on for almost twenty years now, yes? Not sure how you can solely blame a man who’s only been in office since January of this year when it’s far more complex than that?

As for the comment about Boris having a ‘tit 24 months’ yes, like the rest of the planet. The incompetent, lazy fucker has had more holidays than Judith Chalmers and that’s why people are pissed off at him.
👍
Of all the people who’ve had a tit 24 months and need a bloody holiday, Johnson is not one of them.Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As for the comment about Boris having a ‘tit 24 months’ yes, like the rest of the planet. The incompetent, lazy fucker has had more holidays than Judith Chalmers and that’s why people are pissed off at him. He is a lazy, useless, lying, narcissistic waste of oxygen
Take it you don't like him 😂 😂

Who would you have liked to see in number 10, interested to hear, as everytime I ask that question to people that hate Boris, they never have an, answer, so what's yours?

👍
Of all the people who’ve had a tit 24 months and need a bloody holiday, Johnson is not one of them.Unbelievable.
Why not, he's worked more than anyone, had bloody covid,had a baby etc.
I'm just thankful we have him as PM, take a look at how other countries are doing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.