Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
He really is a piece of shit. I'm hoping people are beginning to see through his bumbling, buffoonish, lovely chap who knows Latin schtick, but hope is maybe too strong a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Reverend

VIP Member
Another thing to be depressed about - there is literally no one left in the Tory party with any sense of decency so replacing any of them would be futile. As bloody awful as Teresa May was, I cringed when she was ousted because at least she appears to be a functioning adult human being even if she is terrible. The utter vaccuum we have with regards to leadership is so dangerous, especially now when we are in crisis.
Johnson has kicked out the 'decent' tories like Ken Clarke, Rory Stewart, Dominic Grieve, David Gauke, etc. during the last parliament. In their place, the Brexit-drones have been introduced. Most, although well-educated (private school/grammar - Oxbridge/Russell group) are as thick as pigshit (i.e. Priti Patel / Matt Hancock).

• Angry

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
How many children does he have now?

It was interesting that her IG post is all ‘I’ rather than ‘we’.
Bearing in mind that he’s managed to alienate most of them by acting like a complete arsehole, I’d say the answer to that question is ‘enough’.
Carrie must have a cast iron stomach to let that sweaty, useless pig anywhere near her. He’s like Wayne Rooney with a posher voice and an expensive education 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
1995, writing in The Spectator “ the children of single mothers are ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate".
Vile, horrible, disgusting man. Who voted for this bloviating sack of crap? I loathe him with every fibre of my being.

And wrt this quote:- 1995:- “ the children of single mothers are ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate" Well, he would know all about single mothers wouldn’t he, since he impregnates and abandons them so freely. Ugh, despicable human being.

• Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Why would you go out jogging in a SHIRT

Sorry for the angry react but I just don’t find his antics funny anymore. It doesn’t make me forget about what a piss poor job he’s doing. It’s very intentional and he knows what he’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
It’s not much of a surprise that despite the efforts to portray him as a loveable old duffer, Stanley Johnson is a perv as well as a wife beater.

• Angry
  • Sad

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I will be VERY generous in my assessment:
Boris very obviously lost the plot mid speech. And then tried to improvise with a funny analogy. It’s kind of tragic that Peppa Pig was what first came to his mind, but for the sake of the argument: whatever. So he tried to spin the story of the UK as a place for creative inventions that have impact/are extremely successful even outside the UK. Showcasing on an underlying level what the UK should be: family friendly, entrepreneurial, safe streets, discipline in schools, great public transport……..
I say points for creativity and the improv attempt.

No honestly, it was hilarious and such a car crash. I laughed with tears streaming down my face. Also loved the Moses analogy.
I have to respectfully disagree.
Yes, it was a car crash. But hilarious? Making a speech like that in front of business leaders and the world’s press? There was nothing remotely funny about it. The man has ruined the country and made us an international laughing stock. I don’t find that funny.

• Sad

Meangirl815

VIP Member
So if it is cummings dropping all these titbits are we glad he has? I mean I am as I want to know if the PM is taking the absolute piss when everyone else is on lockdown and cant see dying family members etc.
I LOVE Cummings. I mean he's scares me, he is an absolute psychopath but he's so good at it.
Evil genius 🤷‍♀️
And not the sort of man you want to go up against.
I think he's working with someone on the inside and between them they want to ruin Bojo and tbh I'm here for it 😂

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
If I was to get the rage when every Tory did or said something absolutely repugnant I would probably drop down dead from a stroke but this deserves a special mention:

This man was a teacher. How the hell did we get here as a country??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
The problem is that the only ones in government who even seem vaguely competent are the ones who have more odious policies than most (eg Gove, Patel, Sunak, even Rees-Mogg).
😮
Patel is a fucking sociopath. If she had her way she’d be standing on the white cliffs of Dover with a machine gun shooting at the poor, desperate souls trying to cross the Channel. The woman is pure, unadulterated evil.
And Rees-Mogg? I cannot agree that he’s even vaguely competent, even by comparison to the useless shower of shite in his party. He’s an arrogant, spiteful bastard.

• Heart

hughjars

I refuse to call him Boris because I think he uses his middle name to seem like a friendly, cuddly, wouldn’t harm a fly guy. To me he’s Alexander or Johnson, and a prize, grade A eejit

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
There's a four letter word I call him and I'll always be immensely proud that I got to call him it when I passed him near City Hall one night when he became Mayor of London.

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Anything to save Boris' useless arse.
BBC news is a fucking disgrace. They are more like a Tory Party propaganda machine than a public service broadcaster. Impartial and independent my sodding arse. They may as well rename themselves the Boris Bullshit Corporation.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I didn't say they were. I said she shouldn't be pointing fingers. People in glass houses etc
What glass house? She was the first black female MP so actually she's shattered the glass ceiling there. She's a wildly popular local MP that turns over a high majority at every GE. The abuse she puts up with is truly abhorrent.

• Heart

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
My God, how does someone so out of shape, ugly, unkempt, amoral and untruthful manage to sire 7/8???? children? What’s wrong with these women? We should study them!

PS:- I like the Vampire’s wife brand but this dress did not hit the right note. Also renting wedding and G7 attire whilst refurbing #10 with stratospherically expensive wallpaper also hits the wrong note.