Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie apparently sent Boris over 30 texts in the space of an hour telling him to sack Matt Hancock before he finally resigned. She then lobbied hard for Sajid Javid to get his job (rumour has it she’s shagged him as well, and Zac Goldsmith). I find her fascinating, but she’s as hard nosed, ruthless and manipulative as he is. He might have met his match with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Carrie apparently sent Boris over 30 texts in the space of an hour telling him to sack Matt Hancock before he finally resigned. She then lobbied hard for Sajid Javid to get his job (rumour has it she’s shagged him as well, and Zac Goldsmith). I find her fascinating, but she’s as hard nosed, ruthless and manipulative as he is. He might have met his match with her.
Javid, Johnson and Goldsmith?
The woman officially has the worst taste in men ever. She must have a cast iron fanny and an even stronger stomach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He's at it again. Didn't he catch covid the first time by shaking hands and going maskless at hospitals? I would be really annoyed if my nan was in this hospital and Bozo rolled through.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He's at it again. Didn't he catch covid the first time by shaking hands and going maskless at hospitals? I would be really annoyed if my nan was in this hospital and Bozo rolled through.

I can’t believe the hospital admin let that sack of custard rampage around the hospital like that.
Not one of them had the sense to tell the fat, selfish hole to put a bleeping mask on.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Man's a complete bleep. Remember when people used to have those little cards made saying something like "please do not allow Margaret Thatcher to visit me in hospital"? We need those back.

Reactions: 11
You have to worry about Carrie. What kind of a lunatic marries Boris given his track record? One illegitimate child can be considered a mistake. 2, that's careless. 6 !?!? What kind of a man sires 6 illegitimate children? F*cking disgusting individual. And he's the Prime Minister of Great Britain!!?!

Sorry. But if that is who is leading us, we're f*cked as a society.

Reactions: 5
There is no-one to vote for. The Tories are useless, labour is ineffective, liberals are invisible. Scotland is effectively a one party state because scottish labour party same.
I can see boris being shown the door by his own party soon, to be replaced by another Etonian who at least polishes up well. Policies will remain same.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There is no-one to vote for. The Tories are useless, labour is ineffective, liberals are invisible. Scotland is effectively a one party state because scottish labour party same.
I can see boris being shown the door by his own party soon, to be replaced by another Etonian who at least polishes up well. Policies will remain same.
Policies can't remain the same. Brexit is a disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The more extreme fringes of the left seem to have taken over as the guardians of what should be seen and heard, that's for sure. Meanwhile, while we're distracted over gender politics, pronoun etiquette etc, the current government are filling their pockets with wild abandon.

Reactions: 6
What a shame there is no real opposition to this sh1tshow. I am no fan of sink-estate-sl@g Angela Rayner, but at least she is true to herself. An ankle-chain and an ankle tattoo? Come on. She's buying scratch-cards and roll-ups from the nearest corner-shop. THIS is the opposition to the Bullingdon club from Oxford? Good luck Ang. Fact is, you ain't gonna win.

Again. I say it. As a society we get what we deserve. We're sick and the politicians that lead us reflect our sickness. It's hard to admit.

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember the Michael Foot/donkey jacket at Remembrance Day fiasco? I just look at our alleged PM and think wtf... his coat sleeves were far too long, tie askew, and as for the hair - perhaps he could consider visiting a barber?? Such a tosser.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.