Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Johnson actually DOING anything? Anything useful I mean, I assume he's still doing what Carrie says and nipping out to see the violinist if he can escape.
Based on all the evidence available it seems highly unlikely. He appears to have decided to adopt the Nero approach to leadership and fiddle while Rome burns. God only knows who he’s fiddling with this week.
I know he’s the PM, and we are supposed to expect him to get off his arse now and again, but I honestly think he’s so incompetent that the less he does the better. At least when he’s bouncing up and down on violinists or having IT lessons he’s playing to his strengths and not making this country any more of a disaster than it already is.

He's the Scarlet Pimpernel of Prime Ministers...
From Twitter
🤣

𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬

@NeilPollyTicks

Petrol Crisis? They seek him here! They seek him there! The press they seek him everywhere! Is he in Checkers or is he in hell? That damned elusive de Pfeffel! Did we look in the fridge, is he stuck in the Creda? Our sham, reclusive and cowardly leader! #WhereIsBoris

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you go out jogging in a SHIRT

Sorry for the angry react but I just don’t find his antics funny anymore. It doesn’t make me forget about what a piss poor job he’s doing. It’s very intentional and he knows what he’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
^^ very deliberate. He seems to have stepped away a little from portraying himself as a complete fool but he definitely knew this would get people talking and laughing. It's not endearing so I'm not sure what the aim is other than looking like an idiot.

Reactions: 9
I've never known anyone pictured running so often to look so unhealthy, flabby and unfit.

Reactions: 6
duck jogging like a twit, forget the hair ruffling and the ‘hilarious’ pig Latin.
This is the scumbag in a nutshell 😡
And what a bloody surprise, the BBC have mysteriously taken this comment down.

43276DC6-7895-4A8D-9A68-87CD258118B1.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Apparently, the letters to HGV drivers haven't been checked against people serving prison sentences.

Bloody good thing Peter Sutcliffe died, he had an HGV license, and knowing this government they would have let him out.....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Boris denies claims supply chain chaos just part of ending UK's 'low wage' economy | Daily Mail Online

And says "its not my job to sort out all the problems". Well, whose bleeping job is it then?
I’m not one to shirk a challenge so I’ll give it a go.
- It’s the fault of irresponsible foreign workers, who instead of staying here to be insulted, blamed for all the ills of this country, underpaid and treated like tit, decided to go home.
- It’s the fault of businesses who stupidly ran out of supplies and don’t have enough staff to run their companies properly ( please see above )
- It’s the fault of the lazy, workshy, retired lorry drivers who haven’t taken up Johnson’s charming invitation to get off their sofas and save Christmas.
- It’s the fault of farmers for growing too many vegetables and being too irresponsible to find anyone to pick their crops.
- And most of all it’s the public’s fault for doing ridiculous things like wanting to put petrol in their cars and buy food.

I mean, I could go on, but seriously, how can anyone expect a mere Prime Minister, the Prime Minister who fucked up the response to COVID and ‘masterminded’ the clusterfuck of Brexit to sort out trifles like that.
He’s far too busy jogging and taking backhanders for peerages to be bothered with actual work. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He's literally the worst PM we've ever had, he's a walking clusterfuck, empty of everything except personal ambition. Doesn't give a tit about anything, doesn’t take responsibility for anything, is allergic to the truth. So bleeping depressing he'll probably win another GE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But it's all fine, because he can be photographed eating fish and chips and "joke" about "making Britain batter". :mad::mad:

I know they say you deserve what you vote for... I didnt, although my vote in Tory True Blue constituency is completely worthless. But I feel the need to declare that I didnt vote for the bumbling fuckwit OR his cabinet of shysters.

ETA but it's all gonna be fiiiiine because Carrie says he's completely committed to LBGTQ rights... so that's ok then. No mention of keeping penis owners out of female spaces though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No prizes for guessing why the useless fat bastard doesn’t want to make misogyny a hate crime.

- In 2009, as Mayor he scrapped the role of the Women’s Adviser at City Hall, as well as cutting five posts and £90,000 from the London Domestic Violence Strategy Team.
- 1996, describing events at the Labour Party conference. He claimed the "tottymeter reading" was "higher than at any Labour Party conference in living memory" because "fickle" women were attracted by the "whiff of power".
"Time and again the 'Tottymeter' has gone off as a young woman delegate mounts the rostrum."
- London 2012 Olympics “ There are semi-naked women playing beach volleyball in the middle of the Horse Guards Parade immortalised by Canaletto.They are glistening like wet otters and the water is plashing off the brims of the spectators' sou'westers.”
- 1995, writing in The Spectator “ the children of single mothers are ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate".
And he added “ Something must be found, first, to restore women's desire to be married. That means addressing the feebleness of the modern Briton, his reluctance or inability to take control of his woman and be head of a household.”
- “ Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3."
- Hillary Clinton has "got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital."
- He once wrote that the way to deal with advice from a female colleague was to “just pat her on the bottom and send her on her way”.
- In a Telegraph column in 1997, he once suggested women were voting Labour due to the “fickleness of their sex.”
- In another Telegraph column in 1998, he wrote that “emotional” women are often “blubbing blondes” or “collapsing with emotion.”

Anyone who thinks he gives a tit about women, misogyny or crimes against women is a bleeping moron.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Bearing in mind the amount of sprogs he's sired, his own personal motto is clearly "Bare Back Better".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
1995, writing in The Spectator “ the children of single mothers are ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate".
Vile, horrible, disgusting man. Who voted for this bloviating sack of crap? I loathe him with every fibre of my being.

And wrt this quote:- 1995:- “ the children of single mothers are ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate" Well, he would know all about single mothers wouldn’t he, since he impregnates and abandons them so freely. Ugh, despicable human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.