Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god... what a tit show. "didnt realise it was a party" I mean WTAF??
I wonder what finally gave it away - the party invitations, the suggestion to bring your own wine, the buffet, the line of people doing the conga around the bleeping garden?
I’ve been to some pretty crap parties in my time, but at no time during any of them did I think I was at work. And if he did think it was a work event, what was his bleeping wife doing there? As far as I know her only job is shagging Johnson. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine inviting 100 people to a party and only 30 rocking up :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a massive witch hunt that will go nowhere. The corrupt party will stay in power until they find a replacement for Boris, and that isn't likely to be someone the public will support. This public flogging is just another day in the life for him. He'll continue to get all the payoffs to buy furniture for Carrie and the promise of a nice cushy consulting job when he's done.

Yawn.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Whatever your views on The Monarchy, leadership was shown by The Queen when she sat alone at the funeral of her husband.

Leadership isn't shown when you have a piss-up in your back garden.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Boris is fooked surely, nowhere to go from here. Just shows what a bunch of drunks we have running the country.

Reactions: 4
So if it is cummings dropping all these titbits are we glad he has? I mean I am as I want to know if the PM is taking the absolute piss when everyone else is on lockdown and cant see dying family members etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's not in the least bit bleeping sorry, he's just sorry he got caught and had to 'fess up. Lying bastard.

"thought it was a work event"??? hahaha. Yes of course it was a work event, just one with BYOB and snacks.

Reactions: 12
……….are we still supposed to believe just a few weeks before this party he can’t remember he was in intensive care with covid?

Reactions: 13
……….are we still supposed to believe just a few weeks before this party he can’t remember he was in intensive care with covid?
When he was in hospital I was working in a GP surgery with doctors and nurses who had previously worked in intensive care - A couple of them found out how much oxygen he'd had while in intensive care (idk how) but they all said there was no reason for him to be in hospital let alone in intensive care.
Let's face it, he was just using it as an excuse to get out from the scrutiny of the public because he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So if it is cummings dropping all these titbits are we glad he has? I mean I am as I want to know if the PM is taking the absolute piss when everyone else is on lockdown and cant see dying family members etc.
Yes … appreciating the whistle blowing doesn’t mean you have to like the whistle blower.

Reactions: 11
When he was in hospital I was working in a GP surgery with doctors and nurses who had previously worked in intensive care - A couple of them found out how much oxygen he'd had while in intensive care (idk how) but they all said there was no reason for him to be in hospital let alone in intensive care.
Let's face it, he was just using it as an excuse to get out from the scrutiny of the public because he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
Rumour was he was there because of a booze / drug seizure ,odd he was whisked back to his pregnant partner who then gave birth not long after ,they didn't reveal Wilfreds DOB but announced Romy's :sneaky:.,.Wilfred’s birth also coincided with Cummings trip to Barnard Castle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.