Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is a piece of tit. I'm hoping people are beginning to see through his bumbling, buffoonish, lovely chap who knows Latin schtick, but hope is maybe too strong a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this Christmas party thing going to be the end of him? If he does magically go, who would replace him?
Days like this I wish Kier wasn’t a secret Tory.
I'm no Royalist, but SKS made a good point about leadership, when he said that The Queen sat there on her own at her husband of 74 years' funeral, because leadership means following the rules, no matter who you are, and he just obfuscates and bumbles and lies his way out of it at every turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this Christmas party thing going to be the end of him? If he does magically go, who would replace him?
Days like this I wish Kier wasn’t a secret Tory.
Of course it won't be the end of him.

And FFS, stop all this secret Tory crap about Starmer. I don't give a toss who's Labour leader. Would you rather that the Tories remain in power for ever?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course it won't be the end of him.

And FFS, stop all this secret Tory crap about Starmer. I don't give a toss who's Labour leader. Would you rather that the Tories remain in power for ever?
Of course not, and I’m going to vote Labour regardless, but I’m still allowed to express that he’s doing an absolutely tit job of being leader of the opposition. I’m disappointed that he seems so indifferent to everything and today wasn’t much different. It’s not crap, he’s crap, trying too hard to be centrist and basically alienating everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think he will go. Like I’ve said before, this won’t matter. The Tories have a significant majority and he looms large over his party. They will be polling the hell out of this and I can bet you that the figures are telling them it’ll be OK. Instead, they’ll throw a few bodies in front of a bus to make it go away.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Of course not, and I’m going to vote Labour regardless, but I’m still allowed to express that he’s doing an absolutely tit job of being leader of the opposition. I’m disappointed that he seems so indifferent to everything and today wasn’t much different. It’s not crap, he’s crap, trying too hard to be centrist and basically alienating everyone.
Glad to hear that.

I'd prefer a more impassioned leader for sure.

But as long as the majority of the press aid and abet the Tories, nothing will change.

After all, even the likes of the Mail and Sun highlighting the parties at the moment have known all along that they were going on.

Reactions: 1
He’s got a nerve to ask the public to follow the new rules after all the tit that’s come out😐 yeah nah I hope no one follows them

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He’s got a nerve to ask the public to follow the new rules after all the tit that’s come out😐 yeah nah I hope no one follows them
This is the whole issue in a nutshell. It’s way worse than Barnard Castle imo.
I hate these fuckers with every fibre of my being, but to be honest, I very much hope that despite the utter cuntishness of the government that people do follow the rules. I’m doing it in spite of the government, not because of them. I don’t want covid, I don’t want my Mum, my family, my friends, complete strangers or you to get covid either, and the only way it’s even remotely likely we are going to get out of this clusterfuck is to protect ourselves and each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Allegra rightly resigns, the video is shocking! what she said was despicable, The others in that room were all as guilty as her in my opinion, so why were there faces blanked out!
Boris Johnstone has to go pronto!

Reactions: 11
The man has no shame. He expects all those beneath him to take the fall for him.

Reactions: 8
Allegra rightly resigns, the video is shocking! what she said was despicable, The others in that room were all as guilty as her in my opinion, so why were there faces blanked out!
Boris Johnstone has to go pronto!
No big deal her going. She was paid £100,000 for nothing. Her Downing Street job was axed about 5 minutes after she got it and Johnson gave her a job media managing COP26, which she didn't bother doing.

• Sad
  • Wow
I don’t think he will go. Like I’ve said before, this won’t matter. The Tories have a significant majority and he looms large over his party. They will be polling the hell out of this and I can bet you that the figures are telling them it’ll be OK. Instead, they’ll throw a few bodies in front of a bus to make it go away.
It will matter very much if the Parliamentary party start believing that he is doing damage to the chances of the re-election of those new Tory MPs. There were a lot of very angry callers on Talk Radio all day today, and they’re pretty right-leaning. If that is fed back consistently to MPs that will make a big difference. Having a majority is all very well but the next election is what they’ll be thinking about - that, and having to listen to pissed off constituents all day long.

It will matter very much if the Parliamentary party start believing that he is doing damage to the chances of the re-election of those new Tory MPs. There were a lot of very angry callers on Talk Radio all day today, and they’re pretty right-leaning. If that is fed back consistently to MPs that will make a big difference. Having a majority is all very well but the next election is what they’ll be thinking about - that, and having to listen to pissed off constituents all day long.
Many of the seats have majorities of 1,000 to 5,000. Very easy to go to Lib Dem or Labour.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.