Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your bets - how long after he's kicked out will it be before Carrie buggers off with a more powerful man (taking the hairy children with her).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Place your bets - how long after he's kicked out will it be before Carrie buggers off with a more powerful man (taking the hairy children with her).
Haha, I reckon you’re right. How many children has he got again? Father Ted wants to know!

1B3BFEC6-8C1F-4EB2-98C6-E9B7BE28D599.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His sister said that the Johnson brothers are well hung. :sick:
I'm surprised she hasn't commented on her dad's member yet.

After all, she would have seen it enough times in the water shortage of 1976, when he told the family's two au pairs that, owing to the shortage making the washing of clothes impossible, that they'd have to follow his (and his wife's) lead by walking around naked, which they did. He then began sleeping with one of them.

Just a bit of insight as to why Boris gets it from...

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she hasn't commented on her dad's member yet.

After all, she would have seen it enough times in the water shortage of 1976, when he told the family's two au pairs that, owing to the shortage making the washing of clothes impossible, that they'd have to follow his (and his wife's) lead by walking around naked, which they did. He then began sleeping with one of them.

Just a bit of insight as to why Boris gets it from...
He comes from a seriously messed up family. If you read into his childhood it gives a real insight into why he’s the way he is! It’s often the case with politicians, full of an unstable, achievement driven, lack of love childhood. Sad really, if they weren’t such morons

Reactions: 15
I was a remainer but can recognise the tactics used by brexiteers and dont judge anyone for voting for it who has now changed their mind. Hindsight is a wonderful thing :(
Tell that to our new Brexit negotiator, here demonstrating yet again what a woman of integrity she is. 🙄
She has to have fucked her way to the top. She hasn’t got the brains to blow her own hat off.
EDAF0723-00E0-4689-8FEC-BE52EC8E04D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And here is Her Majesties Principal Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth, and International Developmental Secretary opposing the monarchy when she was a Lib Dem and opposing the monarchy....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A BYOB party at Downing Street, attended by Mr and Mrs J. They really do take us all for fools don't they?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A BYOB party at Downing Street, attended by Mr and Mrs J. They really do take us all for fools don't they?
Yes they bloody do. Everyone who voted for these cunts should hang their heads in shame.😡 Absolutely boils my frigging piss. People were dying alone, unable to attend funerals and going for months without seeing anyone while this bunch of utter bastards are having a bleeping party and laughing at us.
I bleeping hate them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a waste of oxygen that was given to him when he was in hospital with Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And the new parents went also partying last Thursday in Mayfair.
Carrie wasn't wearing her wedding ring.
Why does she need to wear her wedding ring when she’s carrying the fat useless bastard’s bollocks around in her designer handbag?

I cannot believe the smirking piece of tit actually expects us to believe that we need to wait for the ‘independent’ enquiry to find out whether he went to ANOTHER party in his own garden.
I would never wish death on anyone, but I can’t help hoping he has a terrible accident and his dick falls off.

This party has made my blood boil even more than it was before. And the ministers being wheeled out to speak today - all they can say is "Sue Gray, Sue Gray"... and that bleep Johnson smirking when he was asked about the party. We are being ruled by liars, thieves and charlatans.

ETA that dress is bleeping hideous, and I dont like her ear rings either.

Reactions: 13
Sky News just had an interview with a mother, Emma Jones, whose daughter Ruby died of cancer 5 days before this 'party'. She was so dignified, eloquent and brave and she got her point across about the despicableness of this Govt without once losing her temper. No 10 could take a lesson from her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.