Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I just want an honest person to be PM, is that too much to ask?
I really don't care what party they are from; can be non binary, same sex, pan sexual, etc etc.
I really don't care.
I want someone who can run the country.
Is that too much to ask!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Henryscat

I'm not necessarily anti Tory. There were a few decent ones like Ken Clarke and Churchills grandson Nicholas Soames and even Bojos brother Joe wasn't too bad but they have been driven away by the Ukip brigade. It's telling that Thatcher is seen a less extreme and the media are just a disgrace
An ex-mistress of Soames famously described having sex with him as like having a wardrobe fall on top of her with the key still in the lock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
He's such a twat... I mean I know this adds nothing to the conversation, but I've been away for 48 hours and have little to add rather than my considered opinion, which has been in place for many years: he's a complete twat.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Boris denies claims supply chain chaos just part of ending UK's 'low wage' economy | Daily Mail Online

And says "its not my job to sort out all the problems". Well, whose fucking job is it then?
I’m not one to shirk a challenge so I’ll give it a go.
- It’s the fault of irresponsible foreign workers, who instead of staying here to be insulted, blamed for all the ills of this country, underpaid and treated like shit, decided to go home.
- It’s the fault of businesses who stupidly ran out of supplies and don’t have enough staff to run their companies properly ( please see above )
- It’s the fault of the lazy, workshy, retired lorry drivers who haven’t taken up Johnson’s charming invitation to get off their sofas and save Christmas.
- It’s the fault of farmers for growing too many vegetables and being too irresponsible to find anyone to pick their crops.
- And most of all it’s the public’s fault for doing ridiculous things like wanting to put petrol in their cars and buy food.

I mean, I could go on, but seriously, how can anyone expect a mere Prime Minister, the Prime Minister who fucked up the response to COVID and ‘masterminded’ the clusterfuck of Brexit to sort out trifles like that.
He’s far too busy jogging and taking backhanders for peerages to be bothered with actual work. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve just watched that.

There were 100 people that knew of the party, plus staff, plus security and nobody said a thing. They’re all morally bankrupt, probably patting themselves on the back. The people, and that’s pretty much everyone who have made sacrifices, large and small are being laughed at by these pondscum.

• Angry
  • Sick

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
Yes, this is exactly it - so many people on the radio today talking in quite traumatised terms about not being able to hold their mum’s hand when she died, being separated from old and ill relatives and friends, not being able to offer support and comfort when it really mattered. Clearly many people were reliving those moments in the light of watching Alexa Stratton laugh about social distancing. It was bloody heart-breaking and I’m not an emotional person.

This is where it really counts, and where politics - which often seems so removed from daily life - becomes very personal indeed.
My dad died of Covid. We could only speak to him on an ipad in icu for the last 5 weeks of his life. They were acting like the rules were there to be broken, as if covid wasn't real, but they had all played a massive joke on all of us 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
"At least" 7 kids. The shade!
Someone got induced 😂
Absolutely.
I have read that a fair few people are saying that no woman would do something like that as a distraction for her husband, but they have to remember that this is a woman willing to fuck and procreate with Boris Johnson, so it’s not as though she’s shown the slightest indication of any integrity, moral fibre, sense or taste at all.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
😡
I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone more than I hate that fucker. I actually hate him more than Trump - probably because I have to live in the same country as him, and I still have hope that Trump is going to end up in an orange jumpsuit.
Of course he’s not wearing a mask. That would mean having some consideration FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE CAR. But they are wearing masks to protect that fat, useless fuckhead.

And as for him trying to piggyback on the success of the England football team. A group of racially diverse, socially aware young men, most of whom came from really difficult backgrounds - if they weren’t famous footballers Johnson wouldn’t piss on any of them if they were on fire. How fucking dare he?
AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH 😡

• Heart

FrostyChops

VIP Member
I think her dress is lovely but hardly suited to the highest Catholic Church in the land. How that was allowed when he isn't a Catholic is beyond me. The hypocrisy continues.

They look very mismatched in the photo though. Bojo isn't exactly a planet loving hippy. His idea of relaxed is no jacket or tie 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Emerald37

VIP Member
You mean France?
It may have escaped your notice but France is under no obligation to help Britain out here. Britain is no longer in the EU.

In any case these people may speak English and may want to get to a country where they can speak the language.

Patel is a depraved psychopath with no humanity.

Reactions: 19

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
……….are we still supposed to believe just a few weeks before this party he can’t remember he was in intensive care with covid?
When he was in hospital I was working in a GP surgery with doctors and nurses who had previously worked in intensive care - A couple of them found out how much oxygen he'd had while in intensive care (idk how) but they all said there was no reason for him to be in hospital let alone in intensive care.
Let's face it, he was just using it as an excuse to get out from the scrutiny of the public because he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

• Wow
  • Angry

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Thats 3 names, none of which have done anything that would make me think they would of done a better job, and Treason May 😂 😂 😂 😂

The good work he has done so far, bare in mind he was PM for a matter of weeks before covid hit.
Brexit
Vaccine rollout
Furlough
Brexit
New immigration laws coming in, which the left are wetting themselves over 😂 😂
More homes being built,
Brexit
Thats just a few, UK manufacturing is rising, little old UK the country that was going to fall off a cliff and would collapse outside EU, seems to be doing rather well, thanks Boris & team the future looks bright. 👍 🇬🇧
Because Brexit has been such a roaring success hasn’t it? Lorry driver shortages, taxi driver shortages, food shortages, phlebotomy bottle shortages that mean people are unable to have urgent routine blood tests... but never minds at least we got our sovereignty back😉

• Heart
  • Sad

Reverend

VIP Member
He's such a twat... I mean I know this adds nothing to the conversation, but I've been away for 48 hours and have little to add rather than my considered opinion, which has been in place for many years: he's a complete twat.
And I hear another person saying 'Well, Corbyn would have been worse.....'

Worse than this lump of lard? I'm finding hard to work out how......