Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's easy to slate Boris. I am no fan. But what's the other option? Stop moaning and give me a solution. Liz Truss? Dishi Rishi? Really?

The true tragedy imo is that there is no credible opposition. Sir Keir comes across as a decent fellow. Dull, but decent. But you know, YOU KNOW, that the Labour Party can't be trusted, they will either bankrupt the nation or elect a load of loonies to the front bench. You know that.

I voted for the Green Party last time. Which is a bit of a joke because I believe nuclear energy is the way forward in terms of sustainable energy, but the Green's are against that. Makes no sense to me. But hey ho.
This is the sad part! Unless his own party pushes him out then we'll just have another smarmy public school w*nker at the top. Keir is no better, he seems like a pawn for some powers behind him. The whole thing is a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Daily reminder that in 2004 Boris wrote that if compulsory to carry ID cards came in he would eat his the first time he was asked for his papers. At that time that rancid war criminal Blair was demanding we all be asked for our papers because muh terrorism.

Yet just 17 years later, Boris and his government have introduced a compulsory to carry ID card by the back door in the form of the vaccine passport.

duck him in the heart.

Reactions: 7
The true tragedy imo is that there is no credible opposition. Sir Keir comes across as a decent fellow. Dull, but decent. But you know, YOU KNOW, that the Labour Party can't be trusted, they will either bankrupt the nation or elect a load of loonies to the front bench. You know that.
Whataboutery for Dummies, page one.
Bankrupt the nation (yawn, that old chestnut) instead of raiding the Treasury to make their chums rich, you mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's easy to slate Boris. I am no fan. But what's the other option? Stop moaning and give me a solution. Liz Truss? Dishi Rishi? Really?

I voted for the Green Party last time. Which is a bit of a joke because I believe nuclear energy is the way forward in terms of sustainable energy, but the Green's are against that. Makes no sense to me. But hey ho.
I think you'll find my dishy Rishi would do a fabulous job of running this country thank you very much!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

This argument is actually ridiculous. Do you really the alternative is worse than the current shower of utterly inept arrogant extreme right muppets who have destroyed the UK's reputation on the world stage in 5 years.

You've been well and truly indoctrinated if you believe the alternative is worse than these horrors

Reactions: 25
This argument is actually ridiculous. Do you really the alternative is worse than the current shower of utterly inept arrogant extreme right muppets who have destroyed the UK's reputation on the world stage in 5 years.

You've been well and truly indoctrinated if you believe the alternative is worse than these horrors
I don't think it's as extreme as that. In my humble opinion all the options are terrible, but the Cons are the worst of the bunch with their current leadership.

Reactions: 3
The Tories have an excellent PR system.

There's so much pro Tory media they get away with murder. So much gets swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 5
Maybe he'll go even further back to embrace his paternal roots as family history is so popular and he tries to play down anti-immigrant acts.

Özgur, Zeynep, or Dilara?

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's as extreme as that. In my humble opinion all the options are terrible, but the Cons are the worst of the bunch with their current leadership.
I really don't get why Keir is seen as worse. He's am articulate intelligent decent man who may be slightly dull but people have seen the utter carnage a so called personality leader can do

I'm not necessarily anti Tory. There were a few decent ones like Ken Clarke and Churchills grandson Nicholas Soames and even Bojos brother Joe wasn't too bad but they have been driven away by the Ukip brigade. It's telling that Thatcher is seen a less extreme and the media are just a disgrace

Reactions: 12
I really don't get why Keir is seen as worse. He's am articulate intelligent decent man who may be slightly dull but people have seen the utter carnage a so called personality leader can do

I'm not necessarily anti Tory. There were a few decent ones like Ken Clarke and Churchills grandson Nicholas Soames and even Bojos brother Joe wasn't too bad but they have been driven away by the Ukip brigade. It's telling that Thatcher is seen a less extreme and the media are just a disgrace
It's a shame that Ken Clarke was never Prime Minister, and I don't vote tory.

Reactions: 7

Are you seriously saying Nicholas Soames is a good man???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Michael Heseltine was another decent Tory. But yes, they are rather thin on the ground.

Reactions: 6
An ex-mistress of Soames famously described having sex with him as like having a wardrobe fall on top of her with the key still in the lock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I just want an honest person to be PM, is that too much to ask?
I really don't care what party they are from; can be non binary, same sex, pan sexual, etc etc.
I really don't care.
I want someone who can run the country.
Is that too much to ask!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Are you seriously saying Nicholas Soames is a good man???
Can you tell me why he isn't?. I hadn't heard about any scandals about him. I should have said he was better than the shower currently running the show

An ex-mistress of Soames famously described having sex with him as like having a wardrobe fall on top of her with the key still in the lock.
Oh he's a philandering old goat then

I hadn't heard that🤣

All I want for Christmas is a new PM.
Im not saying that Johnson isn’t an evil useless bastard that I’d like to see in jail - but be careful what you wish for.
We could end up with Liz ‘thick as mince’ Truss or Pol Pot Patel in charge. I want them all out, not just Johnson.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.