Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
KT caught trying to be sneaky on camera again. Watch as she surreptitiously maneuvers her belly bag over to her side so that it blocks our view of her park belly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Remember my previous comment about them watching Fresh Baked for ideas…

…I would like to offer this exhibit into evidence

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
So they were...
-Willing to screw over Pixar Charlie in order to gain early entry and film the opening of the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay
-Willing to risk potentially spreading Covid in order to film the Pirates reopening after refurb

....But they don't even go to the final day of Splash Mtn.??
Maybe, and I'm just speculating here, it's because single-day tickets are cheaper to purchase on Sundays and they've been buying one-offs throughout the month of May, which you'd only have to do if your Magic Key was revoked, which would only happen if you incited violence inside the park, which would then encourage you to drop your lease in Orange County and move back to Malibu where rent is free since you won't be able to film as much Disney content, which would then encourage you to denounce being a theme park vlogger and bring back the type of vlogging content that you can do around the neighborhood for free, which would then kill your engagement, which would then encourage you to sell memorabilia from your storage unit, which would require you to sell plasma to unlock it, and so on, and so on. But you're definitely still gonna go to bourgeoisie farmers markets and take trips to Palm Springs to keep up appearances, cuz you know, credit cards.

Only speculating, though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Well good evening, Tattlers. After my very brief skimming of the latest Vlog caused waves of vomiting and nausea for over an hour, I was reluctant to watch the whole thing. However, tantalising titbits from @NotAFan12345 and @invincible_1200s piqued my interest. So, armed with a large glass of a nicely chilled Western Australia Sauvignon Blanc I dove in. What followed was approximately 22 minutes of the most mind numbing, stale, bland, snorrendous footage I have ever put my brain through. This was so bad I would not be surprised if it brought forward my eventual dementia diagnosis by several months because so many of my brain cells decided to commit Hari-Kiri upon watching it.

We start by the ocean for six-and-a-half minutes of BLAB wandering along the shoreline collecting seashells and stating (for the first of many times) they don’t have a lot of time today as THEY HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. (I will return to this point later.) KKKT did confess that she has “finally crossed into old lady shoes” needing orthopaedic shoes, even to walk on the beach. I humbly suggest that a contributing factor to having to wear those shoes at such a young age is the unlimited snarfing of hundreds of thousands of theme park calories, but as my Master’s degree is not in “Science and Research” I may be wrong.

With Spence muttering a final “stuff to do” we leave the shores of the BU. Spence lets us know that both he an KKKT needed to go and get their bloodwork done. The couple that develops diabetes together stays together, I guess. From memory KKKT had bloodwork done last November and declared to Stans one and all back then that she was in perfect health – not sure why if she was in perfect health another one was needed 6 months later, especially if you’re in your mid-thirties.. EDIT: This was written before I saw The REAL Karen McCoy’s post which makes total sense!

Naturally it was time to eat because they had to fast for their blood test to sell their blood. Well, they were meant to, but they did a ‘not full fast’ because they had a coffee this morning. But that’s still fasting, right? On a side note here - on the day they have SO MUCH TO DO they have managed to just go for a walk and have a blood test sell their blood and it's already past midday – but I digress. Of course, brunch consisted of innumerable (KKKT hon that means lots of) carbs, sugar and calories as each of them had one and a half meals each. Then Spence mumbled about getting the car washed.

What then followed was nearly seven minutes of the most incredibly boring footage of the pair driving to their next destination. This drive was the birthplace of such unforgettable utterances as……… “Oh look it’s another Tesla dealership”, “This is the art store” and my personal favourite, “This is the mattress district” referring to a swathe of home furniture and furnishing stores.

The only memorable part of this torture was the few seconds the eagle-eyed invincible_1200s caught KKKT trying to cover her paunch that she has worked so hard on.

After a surprisingly brief visit to Spence’s pile of junk storage locker they were back on the road and spent the next few minutes wondering why they storage people had put an extra lock on (see notafan12345’s post) and then we got to hear Spence mansplaining about how valuable all his old crap memorabilia was. The highlight of this segment was watching KKKT scrape the colour off her fingernails.

Of course, now it was time for a $15 smoothie each before Spence forgot to sign off.

SO IN A NUTSHELL: The day they HAD SO MUCH TO DO consisted of a walk on the beach, getting their bloodtest selling their blood, getting the car washed and visiting a storage locker. And eating.

Living their Best Life.

Time for me to have another glass of wine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
When is the last Disneyland video they posted? Are they even talking about Disney these days? I mean, since she IS the Queen of Disneyland….
This is their current Disneyland vlog formula:

• Enter the park at 3:00pm
  • Walk the outer most clockwise path though all the lands
  • Ride one ride, only if the line is less than 5min
  • Eat as much as humanly possible
  • Comment about things that have been covered weeks prior by about 6 other vloggers
  • Backhanded “compliments” about the park
  • Update on the three crates
  • Leave the park at 3:45pm
  • Get fast food before going home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Good morning everyone.

Just a reminder that we don't make fun of Katie because she's so out of shape. Most Americans are at least a few pounds overweight, so I'm sure most of us could stand to lose a few ourselves.

We make fun of Katie because she, along with Spencer, is a lazy, lying, fraudulent, stealing, cheating grifter who has built her entire "best life" as a paper mache Jenga puzzle of fallacies, has set out to hurt others in the process, and is just a terrible person in general.

She wears sunglasses inside. She ruins other people's Disneyland experiences. She ate her dog. She fondles all the merch inside stores. She lies and asks others to lie for her.

And her "adopt-a-grandparent" co-host is just as bad. He's just more subtle about it.

So no, it's not just about her weight. Her weight is simply an easy target. There are other vloggers who are overweight. But they're likeable. They do good work. They seem to be nice people. They don't get criticized the way BLAB does. Because they don't deserve it.

Katie deserves it. And that's why she gets it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Dare I say, it almost seems like Spencer used to be cool. Judging by the junk in his foreclosed storage unit, seems like he had a lot of great hobbies. Skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, painting - all that on top of a (once) respectable (though, nepotized) job in "the biz". On paper, this guy was a catch.

But, alas, like a biblical plague, karma comes for those who break the commandments. Once he coveted another man's wife, it was all downhill from there. KT is such a commanding force, that slowly but surely, he had no choice but to start taking on her traits and lifestyle - and everything he once was slipped away. All that remains is the shell of a man built in her image and to her exact specifications - programmed to fulfill all her wants and needs - like an AI assistant. SpenceGPT. Classic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46