Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230523_142927_Instagram.jpg

KT, this is EXACTLY what every ex-friend thinks of you! You and Frostee are the most toxic gruesome twosome and you have documented it all...morons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
As clueless and unobservant they are…there is no way they are able to notice any of these minor changes in the park. They 100% watch Fresh Baked David’s vlogs before filming so they know what to cover.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
10 years and 6 months to reach 100 thousand subscribers... and what do you have to show for it?...
...a silver play button and morbid obesity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Disanity

As someone who donates plasma twice a week, I agree. The bandage needs to stay on for about 2-3 hours after, and even then sometimes you still might need a band aid because the puncture site is still bleeding a little. As a new donor you can make $900-$1000 if you donate 8 times within the first month. After that, the compensation goes down, but it's still pretty decent supplemental income that can be a big help to someone on a budget that still wants to do extra curricular activities, or to just pretend that they aren't broke in their case. No shame in it. It's helping save lives and you get compensated for it. No reason to lie about it if you are a normal person who can admit you want the extra money. The thing is, you don't fast when donating plasma. You are encouraged to eat (a healthy meal) within an hour of donating. You are also highly encouraged to stay away from fatty foods especially, and to be well hydrated, and can be deferred if they see your fatty ass plasma coming out in the tube. I'll be curious to see if they continue doing it to get the full payout, or if it was just to make a quick buck to immediately waste on shitty food.
Completely agree no shame in it at all except for BLAB. They are always pretending to be living this high end lifestyle but in reality they had their second flat tire in 18 months and their "beach property" is a rent controlled apartment.

They have had more flat tires in the last 18 months than I have had in 30 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
It’s pretty damn ironic how Henry is acting as their bodyguard in the Splash video, walking behind them, scanning the crowd like anyone even wants to confront KT and Spencer.

It’s pretty rich considering THEY are the ones who verbally attacked and was ready to punch Justin on Main Street. It blows my mind how delusional these two are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Their newest vlog :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , they went on Splash Mountain and *surprise, surprise* they got wet. Yet their clickbait title suggests they weren't expecting to. It's a water ride, what did you expect.
View attachment 2204136
They brought sandals and a change of clothes, but weren’t expecting to get wet? I will say, their log was abnormally nose heavy and could’ve been the reason they almost capsized twice. I feel like the cast member knew what they were doing when they arranged their seating locations.

Katie mentioned a couple times in the vlog that she was 2 years old when the ride opened in 1989…and Spencer was 17…

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
They can't compete with the other vloggers that are actually true fans and historians of the parks....the people who are dedicated and continue to improve. Vlogging their lazy "lap around the park" while eating, just isn't going to cut it anymore. I think they have realized this. Bring on the Beyond content.

1685635064893.png

Tons of travel? Daily videos and livestreams?

1685635395074.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Can you imagine if you had to leave your apartment due to financial constraints and then having to sell plasma to pay the delinquent fees on your storage unit just to pillage it for memorabilia in which to sell for more cash, then stop at Erewhon to use the rest of the plasma money to buy a couple of smoothies, and then head back to the apartment that your mom pays for?

“We were NOT expecting our Best Life to turn out like this…”

• Haha
  • Heart