Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well good evening, Tattlers. After my very brief skimming of the latest Vlog caused waves of vomiting and nausea for over an hour, I was reluctant to watch the whole thing. However, tantalising titbits from @NotAFan12345 and @invincible_1200s piqued my interest. So, armed with a large glass of a nicely chilled Western Australia Sauvignon Blanc I dove in. What followed was approximately 22 minutes of the most mind numbing, stale, bland, snorrendous footage I have ever put my brain through. This was so bad I would not be surprised if it brought forward my eventual dementia diagnosis by several months because so many of my brain cells decided to commit Hari-Kiri upon watching it.

We start by the ocean for six-and-a-half minutes of BLAB wandering along the shoreline collecting seashells and stating (for the first of many times) they don’t have a lot of time today as THEY HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. (I will return to this point later.) KKKT did confess that she has “finally crossed into old lady shoes” needing orthopaedic shoes, even to walk on the beach. I humbly suggest that a contributing factor to having to wear those shoes at such a young age is the unlimited snarfing of hundreds of thousands of theme park calories, but as my Master’s degree is not in “Science and Research” I may be wrong.

With Spence muttering a final “stuff to do” we leave the shores of the BU. Spence lets us know that both he an KKKT needed to go and get their bloodwork done. The couple that develops diabetes together stays together, I guess. From memory KKKT had bloodwork done last November and declared to Stans one and all back then that she was in perfect health – not sure why if she was in perfect health another one was needed 6 months later, especially if you’re in your mid-thirties.. EDIT: This was written before I saw The REAL Karen McCoy’s post which makes total sense!

Naturally it was time to eat because they had to fast for their blood test to sell their blood. Well, they were meant to, but they did a ‘not full fast’ because they had a coffee this morning. But that’s still fasting, right? On a side note here - on the day they have SO MUCH TO DO they have managed to just go for a walk and have a blood test sell their blood and it's already past midday – but I digress. Of course, brunch consisted of innumerable (KKKT hon that means lots of) carbs, sugar and calories as each of them had one and a half meals each. Then Spence mumbled about getting the car washed.

What then followed was nearly seven minutes of the most incredibly boring footage of the pair driving to their next destination. This drive was the birthplace of such unforgettable utterances as……… “Oh look it’s another Tesla dealership”, “This is the art store” and my personal favourite, “This is the mattress district” referring to a swathe of home furniture and furnishing stores.

The only memorable part of this torture was the few seconds the eagle-eyed invincible_1200s caught KKKT trying to cover her paunch that she has worked so hard on.

After a surprisingly brief visit to Spence’s pile of junk storage locker they were back on the road and spent the next few minutes wondering why they storage people had put an extra lock on (see notafan12345’s post) and then we got to hear Spence mansplaining about how valuable all his old crap memorabilia was. The highlight of this segment was watching KKKT scrape the colour off her fingernails.

Of course, now it was time for a $15 smoothie each before Spence forgot to sign off.

SO IN A NUTSHELL: The day they HAD SO MUCH TO DO consisted of a walk on the beach, getting their bloodtest selling their blood, getting the car washed and visiting a storage locker. And eating.

Living their Best Life.

Time for me to have another glass of wine.
Very good breakdown! I’m gonna go ahead and go with KT & Spence wanting to join the likes of other celebrities and get in Wegovy or Monjourno. I’m sure my spelling is completely off and as a healthcare worker just coming off a 16hr shift I really don’t feel like looking it up but it’s the shot for people with diabetes or pre diabetics to loose weight. KT trying to milk Matty’s insurance for as long as she can!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn't watch the video but they are donating plasma. You get paid up to $100 per donation and they use those exact bandages. Additionally, you cannot remove that bandage for at least 2 hours afterwards. There are donation centers in Garden Grove and Bellflower.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
When in the storage unit, KT says "when we come back here again, we are going to need more light." Maybe if she would take off her stupid sunglasses,she would not need more light.

1684939932320.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I didn't watch the video but they are donating plasma. You get paid up to $100 per donation and they use those exact bandages. Additionally, you cannot remove that bandage for at least 2 hours afterwards. There are donation centers in Garden Grove and Bellflower.
As someone who donates plasma twice a week, I agree. The bandage needs to stay on for about 2-3 hours after, and even then sometimes you still might need a band aid because the puncture site is still bleeding a little. As a new donor you can make $900-$1000 if you donate 8 times within the first month. After that, the compensation goes down, but it's still pretty decent supplemental income that can be a big help to someone on a budget that still wants to do extra curricular activities, or to just pretend that they aren't broke in their case. No shame in it. It's helping save lives and you get compensated for it. No reason to lie about it if you are a normal person who can admit you want the extra money. The thing is, you don't fast when donating plasma. You are encouraged to eat (a healthy meal) within an hour of donating. You are also highly encouraged to stay away from fatty foods especially, and to be well hydrated, and can be deferred if they see your fatty ass plasma coming out in the tube. I'll be curious to see if they continue doing it to get the full payout, or if it was just to make a quick buck to immediately waste on crappy food.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I did not watch the video, but did anyone catch the name of the storage facility?? If they are late once (the storage facility lock is a dead giveaway) they will eventually miss enough payments to end up on the auction list.
I am guessing that is where they keep "all that will be revealed or maybe even Binky Lee or Nutmeg??

• Haha
  • Heart
omg you're right, although $100 is definitely the high end

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think they had to wear the bandages longer cuz there was an issue during the blood draw and they both sprung a leak. I found some of the public footage over at phlebotomy.net

be9163b98981f480b6825255cae46091_w200.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
KT has to flex that she’s certified to draw blood…didn’t her license expire for good?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
KT has to flex that she’s certified to draw blood…didn’t her license expire for good?
1684947446971.png

She can still renew it but it is delinquent as explained in the screen shot. Since they have their full names in many video descriptions and this is public record I don't see this as doxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey "Serf", is that a stolen street sign you have sitting in your double locked storage shed, and are you the one that covered in in that beautiful hideous graffiti "art" ... ? 🤔

1684947591033.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2193362

She can still renew it but it is delinquent as explained in the screen shot. Since they have their full names in many video descriptions and this is public record I don't see this as doxing.
i don't see her renewing it.

i mean, she can't be a good candidate for hiring--just look what comes up when you search her name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yesterday was a massive blood drive for the Red Cross. My work has been email blasting about it for more than a week. This is what they did. Not sure why the vague reporting about it from them. Why couldn't they just say they gave blood? Probably because they were planning on saying in a few days that they are perfectly healthy.

These two.......

Oh, and the lock goes on the the storage unit after 10 days of a missed payment. This means either his card was declined, or he pays it cash and hadn't done it yet this month.

I have 2 units. One I pay with a card (that the wife knows about), and one I pay with cash (one she doesn't know about).
My cash one is always getting a lock, because I am just too lazy to go pay it on time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They go to the storage locker. The management has put their lock on. Dence says I don't know why they would do that. I do. Pay your rent!!
Exactly!!
That was probably the last day they had to come and pay the bill before their crap got sold off. I’m guessing that they will have all of the stuff they want out by next month.
---
They're liars, and they're flat out broke. I'm sure they left the bandage on for hours because they didn't have their blood drawn...
they DONATED BLOOD for money. 💉

View attachment 2192369

The whole convoluted story about them getting their blood drawn "to stay healthy" 🤣 makes no sense, IMHO.

1. KT claims she is/was a dog groomer "skilled nurse", therefore she'd know it's safe to take off the bandage after the recommended 20 minutes for a blood draw vs when donating blood it's recommended that the donor keep the bandage on for at least 4 hours, which is what they did.

2. It's suspect that they both had their blood drawn at the same time, it's more likely that they would go to donate blood (for money) together.

3. KT over explained they get the same girl (who draws their blood) and she's is very good. They go so often they're very familiar with the Phlebotomist.

4. KT also mentioned they hadn't fully fasted stating they had coffee the same day of their supposed "fasting" blood draw. KT knows that's a BIG no-no, especially when testing for churros high glucose and "little treats" AIC levels in the blood. Normally they would send you home and reschedule the blood draw if you told them you hadn't been fasting for at least 8 to 10 hours.

View attachment 2192461

After a blood draw:
View attachment 2192469
I bet that is how they paid for another month of storage

• Haha
  • Wow
I used to be a nurse and in my state if you let your license expire or you haven't practiced as a nurse in approximately a year or more you can't just renew your license and go back to work. You have to take an online refresher course, put in clinical hours and retake the NCLEX. And redo all your certifications to remain up to date with current practices. She's done with nursing and why not she has a sugar daddy to take care of her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I used to be a nurse and in my state if you let your license expire or you haven't practiced as a nurse in approximately a year or more you can't just renew your license and go back to work. You have to take an online refresher course, put in clinical hours and retake the NCLEX. And redo all your certifications to remain up to date with current practices. She's done with nursing and why not she has a sugar daddy to take care of her
IMG_0017.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.