Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Matty has seen this? I bet he doesn’t recognize his wife anymore.
I know KT is busy and "what not" but, she should have some common sense and see what her elderly partner puts out on his videos. It was obvious he was filming her in the hot tub. It looked like she had an inner tube around her waist..............not a good look.
Good for Matty..........he escaped a "BIG mess". Hope he can get his act together and get rid of her once and for all. Enough with her phony excuses, that she couldn't get divorced because of the pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Missed you all. Got a new hip this week so my regular life is not here.
I'm getting there, even had a shower today !!!
Watch out Spencer and all your fancy skateboarding moves...you could be next.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Missed you all. Got a new hip this week so my regular life is not here.
I'm getting there, even had a shower today !!!
Watch out Spencer and all your fancy skateboarding moves...you could be next.

Wishing you a full and fast recovery - no doubt in just a few weeks you'll be able to show Spence up!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe Katie bought the below cans of “Sound” drink and tried them.

The photo is of them at the store.

My guess is she read that they repost “endorsements” from IG accounts and she knew if she took a photo in a store that they might share and then she could reshare their share and feel like a legitimate influencer/cloutosaurus to her minions for a moment:

AE51DF78-141D-442A-B149-9FF53AE9A816.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good morning everyone.

Just a reminder that we don't make fun of Katie because she's so out of shape. Most Americans are at least a few pounds overweight, so I'm sure most of us could stand to lose a few ourselves.

We make fun of Katie because she, along with Spencer, is a lazy, lying, fraudulent, stealing, cheating grifter who has built her entire "best life" as a paper mache Jenga puzzle of fallacies, has set out to hurt others in the process, and is just a terrible person in general.

She wears sunglasses inside. She ruins other people's Disneyland experiences. She ate her dog. She fondles all the merch inside stores. She lies and asks others to lie for her.

And her "adopt-a-grandparent" co-host is just as bad. He's just more subtle about it.

So no, it's not just about her weight. Her weight is simply an easy target. There are other vloggers who are overweight. But they're likeable. They do good work. They seem to be nice people. They don't get criticized the way BLAB does. Because they don't deserve it.

Katie deserves it. And that's why she gets it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
"Beauty is but skin deep,
: ugly lies the bone;
: Beauty dies and fades away,
: but ugly holds its own."
: (© 1975 - 1981 by David Wallechinsky & Irving Wallace Reproduced with permission from "The People's Almanac" series of books.)

KT you come off as ugly to the bone & that's reflected in your physical appearance. Plenty of overweight people in this world who are thought of as beautiful and wonderful that people want to hang out with because they're genuinely kind and personable and not looking to get something out of a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Good morning everyone.

Just a reminder that we don't make fun of Katie because she's so out of shape. Most Americans are at least a few pounds overweight, so I'm sure most of us could stand to lose a few ourselves.

We make fun of Katie because she, along with Spencer, is a lazy, lying, fraudulent, stealing, cheating grifter who has built her entire "best life" as a paper mache Jenga puzzle of fallacies, has set out to hurt others in the process, and is just a terrible person in general.

She wears sunglasses inside. She ruins other people's Disneyland experiences. She ate her dog. She fondles all the merch inside stores. She lies and asks others to lie for her.

And her "adopt-a-grandparent" co-host is just as bad. He's just more subtle about it.

So no, it's not just about her weight. Her weight is simply an easy target. There are other vloggers who are overweight. But they're likeable. They do good work. They seem to be nice people. They don't get criticized the way BLAB does. Because they don't deserve it.

I don’t care if you are 120lbs or 500lbs. If you are not a good person you earn everything you are given!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t believe Katie bought the below cans of “Sound” drink and tried them.

The photo is of them at the store.

My guess is she read that they repost “endorsements” from IG accounts and she knew if she took a photo in a store that they might share and then she could reshare their share and feel like a legitimate influencer/cloutosaurus to her minions for a moment:

View attachment 2218031
After taking this photo, they drove to Walmart to get LaCroix

1685973361298.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I have lost a lot of weight in the last year and have gone down almost 12 points on the BMI calculator. I have a lot of understanding and empathy around weight. It's the constant lying and gaslighting for me. "Oh I only got this enormous pile of food because we haven't eaten all day!". "We don't like sweets!" followed by eating a thousand calories of sweets. Putting things strategically in front of her belly and only wearing black shirts and leggings while claiming body positivity. The huge sunglasses and the filters while claiming not to use filters, and using the .5 thing on iPhone pictures and videos to stretch herself out. Clearly huffing and puffing and struggling with walking while claiming to be healthy. And doing all of this online because she fancies herself some famous Queen of Disneyland Influencer.

It's all such bullshit. Want to be a plus size Disneyland influencer? Ok, style some cute outfits and put some effort into your appearance. Want to focus on health for reals? Ok, again put some EFFORT into it. Want to be a successful Disney vlogger? Make videos that are ACTUALLY HELPFUL and have helpful information for visitors, not home movies. Want to be a better person? Cool, stop lying and being an asshole and stop the nonstop passive aggressive instagram posts. But the only thing she's good at are being lazy. You can't make a successful career on lazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Good morning everyone.

i don't make fun of katie solely because of her weight,

i make fun of her for her weight BECAUSE they are so smug about eating healthy and not eating at all that day and not liking sweet things and acting all superior

when in fact, they are lying, and the concrete evidence we have is

her weight

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.