Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
I got it! She’s auditioning for Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (AKA Takeshi’s Castle). That’s it. Of course. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
"Home is where the vlog is" except they don't actually live there, and they continue to manufacture events meant to entice viewership. Briefly at home, but now we're going hiking. Briefly at home, but now we're going to a random strawberry festival.

It's lovely watching them try to bolster their viewership by misguidedly catering to the nostalgia of a select few. The original 'HIWTVI' had a very specific time and place during the pandemmy. They were at home - but so were we. I wasn't one of the folks watching them during this period, but I've learned over time that it was comforting and joyous to simply sit and watch how other people were navigating this unprecedented time in our lives.

To think that THEY think they still carry enough goodwill for their audience to continue watching them suffer through the mundanities of daily life - in a time when we all have plenty of other options of how we spend our time - is pretty comical.

I, for one, am here for it.
Well, not defending them AT ALL… but it’s not some random strawberry festival. It’s a big deal every year and clogs up the 101 for hours every time they have it. I means tons of people travel up there for it. Lucky for me I can take back roads but I’ve never been. I’m just saying it’s a huge fuckin deal out here.

Reactions: 4

Jaeger444

Completely off topic but you guys know more than me on here. Was Provost PP estranged from his daughter that passed away? Did he cheat on the mom with this Amanda woman? I read her obituary and it omits “father”