Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
spencer's a senior citizen and he STILL doesn't know how to fix a flat tire? even after they got one on the way to vegas a couple years back and had to wait in the car for a couple hours waiting for a truck to show up?

Let’s not forget he also can’t hang a simple curtain rod!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yup, just like last year when on their way to Vegas the Hooptie got a flat tire.

View attachment 2195632
That has got to be the most uneven tire wear I've ever seen on a passenger car. How do you not notice this happening?

I'd respectfully ask Spencer to turn in his Man Card if he hadn't already lost it for crying on the Disneyland choo choo twain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That has got to be the most uneven tire wear I've ever seen on a passenger car. How do you not notice this happening?

I'd respectfully ask Spencer to turn in his Man Card if he hadn't already lost it for crying on the Disneyland choo choo twain.
I don't think Spencer was ever issued a man card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dare I say, it almost seems like Spencer used to be cool. Judging by the junk in his foreclosed storage unit, seems like he had a lot of great hobbies. Skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, painting - all that on top of a (once) respectable (though, nepotized) job in "the biz". On paper, this guy was a catch.

But, alas, like a biblical plague, karma comes for those who break the commandments. Once he coveted another man's wife, it was all downhill from there. KT is such a commanding force, that slowly but surely, he had no choice but to start taking on her traits and lifestyle - and everything he once was slipped away. All that remains is the shell of a man built in her image and to her exact specifications - programmed to fulfill all her wants and needs - like an AI assistant. SpenceGPT. Classic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Dare I say, it almost seems like Spencer used to be cool. Judging by the junk in his foreclosed storage unit, seems like he had a lot of great hobbies. Skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, painting - all that on top of a (once) respectable (though, nepotized) job in "the biz". On paper, this guy was a catch.

But, alas, like a biblical plague, karma comes for those who break the commandments. Once he coveted another man's wife, it was all downhill from there. KT is such a commanding force, that slowly but surely, he had no choice but to start taking on her traits and lifestyle - and everything he once was slipped away. All that remains is the shell of a man built in her image and to her exact specifications - programmed to fulfill all her wants and needs - like an AI assistant. SpenceGPT. Classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They were driving to Vegas with tires that looked like that? Why does this not surprise me...
They are like kids just jump in the car and go...

I bet they didn't check their tires their fluids oil they just got in and took off they're just like kids..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I kinda feel sorry for Spence. He grew up in SoCal, but wasn't part of the car culture. I'm guessing no Dad to teach him "guy" things.

Ok, I'm over that. duck Spence and his waddling slut.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I kinda feel sorry for Spence. He grew up in SoCal, but wasn't part of the car culture. I'm guessing no Dad to teach him "guy" things.

Ok, I'm over that. duck Spence and his waddling slut.
My daughter knows more than that idiot about cars. She even helps me work on our cars (we change oil, replace brake pads and rotors if needed, replace the battery, rotate tires. You know…basic maintenance.).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Join me on a hypothetical journey. Broke and evicted from the OC apartment….these boobs fill a rental car with bedding, etc and take off suddenly to New Mexico (to avoid being served legal paperwork pertaining to the eviction). They go back just in time to pack/wash what little they had with them and escape again to another super weird Florida trip. Her family was all supposed to be there but they weren’t. Have we seen Henry since either? Did they perchance have to co-sign on the OC apartment and the poop hit the fan? Did they get locked out of it due to said eviction and not able to retrieve a lot of their things so now it’s limited clothing, utensils, etc?? Just speculating totally of course……🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My daughter knows more than that idiot about cars. She even helps me work on our cars (we change oil, replace brake pads and rotors if needed, replace the battery, rotate tires. You know…basic maintenance.).
This was me and my Dad when I was younger. I can do.all sorts of household maintenance too...
These two are just losers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
geez you hardly ever see cars with flat tires anymore because the tires are so much better than years ago. Unless you drive around on worn out tires !
I had a flat tire from a piece of metal on the highway. Totally blown. One week later after buying four brand new tires (all by ourselves mind you) another went flat from a screw!! My husband took it back to where we bought the warranty covered tires and they gave us a brand new one. Done in fifteen minutes. Weird no “all day” or “whatnot” involved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.