Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the Mickey waffle maker breaks down from overuse, this will be the next home appliance KT buys.

A7bK.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
here's the video of the "knotts chicken incident" spencer was referring to. featuring a much thinner BLAB and a bunch of other maskless vloggers sitting together and eating out of the same food containers just two months into the pandemic

rat appearance at 11:55
Look at Katie with Binky, around 16:15 mark, trying to be like Liz holding her baby. lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how thumb & dumber have "chosen" to distance themselves from everyone and yet Adam is making new vlogging friends and doing a few vlogs with them and filming more exciting stuff that's free to do lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at Katie with Binky, around 16:15 mark, trying to be like Liz holding her baby. lol!
HILARIOUS!!
That whole pie eating scene is really nauseating. Only one guy had the brains to buy his own personal dessert that no one else would be inserting their grimy fingers into. Ugh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does KT not know you can keep transactions private? I would be embarrassed for people to know my mommy and grandma we’re paying for my lifestyle in my mid thirties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does KT not know you can keep transactions private? I would be embarrassed for people to know my mommy and grandma we’re paying for my lifestyle in my mid thirties
I don't think she cares. She's living her best life, remember? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This must be the HEALTHY BREAKFAST KT is talking about....oh wait...nope, just more SUGAR!
Screenshot_20230606_143944_YouTube.jpg

They don't even enjoy Disneyland anymore. Just walking around aimlessly, pointing the camera at whatever and mansplaining the hell out of it. 🤣 BLAB, YOU ARE LAME AF!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
new video
now it's "What Happened to Disneyland?"

why is every thing What Happened? with them. I just hope Disneyland didn't go on a grifting spree and get flat tires.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.