Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ZERO effort from Spencer on creating a unique thumbnail for their newest DCA vlog.
LAZY MOFO.jpg

Spencer: "Ahhh, who gives a tit." (takes another sip of Skinnygirl margarita and clicks upload)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They actually said maybe nothing is new, let's find out. Is KT aware that Spencer has made it almost impossible to hear her on the video? Not that I mind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As clueless and unobservant they are…there is no way they are able to notice any of these minor changes in the park. They 100% watch Fresh Baked David’s vlogs before filming so they know what to cover.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Pretty sure I saw Matty at the Avenged show last night. I wonder if KT was there since she loves the band. Did anyone see her post photos from it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They actually said maybe nothing is new, let's find out. Is KT aware that Spencer has made it almost impossible to hear her on the video? Not that I mind!!
I wonder what happened to their big fuzzy stupid ass mikes that they pinned to their shirts? Did they finally realize how stupid they looked?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tattle questions whether or not they are still magic key holders due to affordability...new vlog with DCA "updates" immediately begins with a trek and huffing and puffing up to the terrace...and then the mansplaining once they are up there and why..ay yi yi..bland and boring life constantly having to prove how they go about life doesn't sound like the best life to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie standing in front of her closet: Says to herself, “Bravo-six, going dark” as she reaches for a faded Black double xl men’s t-shirt that is covered in lint and Spencer’s goatee trimmings.
She must be a member of Meal Team Six.
---
Tattle questions whether or not they are still magic key holders due to affordability...new vlog with DCA "updates" immediately begins with a trek and huffing and puffing up to the terrace...and then the mansplaining once they are up there and why..ay yi yi..bland and boring life constantly having to prove how they go about life doesn't sound like the best life to me.
They chose that reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They just posted a new boring video. They all seem the same as the last. I think they will be done with all of this by the end of the year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.