Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

What are our own insecurities that we are judging KT on?

• Being in an adulterous affair for 5 years

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Telling little white lies to pretend we are more glamorous in economic status than we actually are.

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • Being unable to buy a friend a drink(who's dad is hosting our stay) w/out Venmo cost of drink back

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Only having extended visits with our Oma before our Bday & Christmas in an attempt to butter her up

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Buying things, wearing them once to get clout, and return them because we truly can't afford them

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Ordering extra sides with our lunch entrees and acting surprised when they accompany our meal.

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Allegedly destroying evidence of our Affair Partner’s past in Questa, New Mexico.

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @shut the vlog up for the thread title. And a thank you to @UncleLester for some great poll question ideas
I'll leave the recap to our better Tattlers but I'll just say if you enjoy mukbang videos you're in the right place

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can someone please repost the collab video that Katie & Spencer did with the McKenzie’s on their most recent trip to Las Vegas?

I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What works harder?
KT or the waffle maker?

What has more friends?
KT or the waffle maker?
(Remember, the waffle maker has KT)

What is cleaner?
KT or the waffle maker?

What does more work?
KT or the waffle maker?

What does Spencer like better?
KT or the waffle maker?

What would you rather hang out with?
KT or the waffle maker?

What has more claim to the Bu?
KT or the waffle maker?

What is better at counting to 3?
KT or the waffle maker?

What could you hide under your bed?
KT or the waffle maker?

What does Disneyland care more about?
KT or the waffle maker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just curious…for those that have been to the Santa Monica Farmers Market, it’s just not KT’s “vibe” so why would that be?

Also, KT…you guys don’t have a “beach HOUSE”
IMG_0481.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if they don’t like Santa Monica for the same reasons they are against the Pelé store:unsure:
IMG_9621.jpeg

IMG_9620.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just curious…for those that have been to the Santa Monica Farmers Market, it’s just not KT’s “vibe” so why would that be?

Also, KT…you guys don’t have a “beach HOUSE”
View attachment 2184653
It’s a defense mechanism. People who live in SM are EXACTLY the kind of people she wants to be. Well off/rich, living on the west side in a unique $3mil+ house near the beach, near trendy restaurants and boutiques etc… it’s her goal. For me? Hard pass on Santa Monica. Some of my coworkers live there and it sounds like pure hell to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
B99285FA-719F-4BAC-A4C1-F8E055391A4C.jpeg

Katie and Spencer,

Thank you for all you do for businesses with your influencing and endorsements.

Without your in-depth “recommendation content” of both For The Lively Backpacks and The Galactic Starcruiser Hotel - who knows what the future of both those businesses would be!

Thanks again,
Uncle Lester

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve surfed nearly my entire life. Watching these f*cking kooks carry on like they have a clue, makes me want to vomit. What a pathetic joke. They have nothing to call their own, so they cling on to anything they think is remotely cool, in an attempt to appear relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a feeling that the Grifters have moved out of Irvine, There has not been any videos or posts since last month from there. These two can't even afford to come up with rent money for their own place anymore. So now Momma Emmons is paying for these two bums to live in her condo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Two grown adults (one married to someone else because she won't cooperate with divorce proceedings) with nothing to their name living in mommy's 700 sq foot 1br 1ba apt. They have no pride or shame so I'm sure it doesn't bother them to mooch off family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.